1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A journey with Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by shams, May 21, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Sun - Those are wheel caps and pretty easily lure as making it look like Alloys.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks Teky. You had mentioned it in one of the chennai-banglore meet post. What I want to say was about the design of spokes in general:)
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Ramesh! in munnar i had missed this opportunity :)

sun, your comment, as always is out of this world. it brought a smile on my face :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shams,
    i too had clicked my BNW punto with Rainbow ....

01092012028.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    From where did you get the spoiler fitted. At Service center or at dealership? Since spoiler is a accessory I want to know whether service center people do it?
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    got it fixed at SC. since it has to be painted before fixing so SC willingly does it at a cost. quoted price on the website is without paint.
    1 person likes this.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Shams, Your Punto's wheel looks good. No one can easily find this is a wheel cap from Far. Looks good as like alloy really.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ganges, thats a beautiful picture! and you are guilty of not having posted this pic in your own ownership thread or elsewhere before! hope your punto will forgive you for this!! :):)
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shams,
    i remember you have changed the tires to 195/65/R15 ?
    WOuld you please let know hows the drive and when the car is fully loaded(5 people(300 Kg) + 200 Kg of luggage in boot),does the tyres scrap to the inside wheel fenders when passing over bumps/speed breakers or pot holes ?
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    hi Ganges, haven't tested it with full load but with four people onboard there is no problem.

Recently I have been noticing the plastic wheel arches touch the tyre when the steering is fully turned. This could very well be due to wheel arch becoming loose so need to get it checked before blaming the tyres for it.

Theres no problem at all when passing over speed breakers/ potholes