1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A journey that ended up with looking deep inside myself

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by PatchyBoy, Nov 4, 2013.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Dear Rajan,
    Thank you for sharing the inspirational story.

Dear Sat, Please convey my regards to Mrs. Sat.
    And you deserve a pat on your back for supporting her to sport that innocent smile on her face.
    Next time I am in Blr, I may want to have a coffee with you.

All the best.
  2. Sure limiraj,we would love to host.
  3. IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

We set out from Gokarna by 9 AM, reached Kumuta Rajan went towards Sirasi, we had pitstop at panduranga hotel.
    Got a call from Harish of pride cars,he was in touch from past few days guided us to Dhareshwara temple and kirikan durga parameshwari temple. He also suggest to visit Apsarakunda beach in honnavara but it was already scorching hot dis visit beach as it is not the right time.

We were in for surprise once we reached top of the mountain where the durga parameshwari temple is situated.Saw FTA Tjet standing there with KA-05 number!!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Met Tfi'en Subramanyab and his wife in the temple,they too couldn't believe their eyes for moment!!!
    IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Drive to Sringeri was treacherous than what we imagined.it took us 11 hours to cover 230 kms!!
    I did not take any pictures in sringeri but few in sirimane falls.about 15 kms from sringeri.
    IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Both rear tires were loosing air due to sharp nails in them but, otherwise no issues with the car.
    Although Michelin are soft tires it was difficult to pierce through the tire surface with puncture repair kit.two people had to help to fix it.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Left Sringeri at 9 AM on Wednesday morning reached bangalore 7 PM, total distance of 1800 kms, Avg speed was 44 kmph and FE was 18.6 kmpl.FE stayed over 21 until we reached Badami it dropped after word owing to bad roads and little heavy foot of Shashi.
    4 people like this.
  4. I was remembering you Nadeem but we hardly spent any time in Hubli.
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    @ Rajan + Sat, thanks for arranging the trip and had a great time together. The snaps and your writeup have come out very well and some of the snaps are farmable types.

i am not going into much details of the trip as you both have covered that very well, however I am posting few pics that I clicked on my old cam.. Enjoy !!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    3 people like this.
  6. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Glad to know sir u have turned vegetarian. .I really appreciate this step

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  7. Cubbie, Third picture is just amazing not taking away any thing from other pictures.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Cubbie - Please post more pictures

Rajan
  9. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Rajan, Sat and Cubbie, thanks for sharing your experience of the trip. The photographs are really nice. Learnt a few things reading, some of the personal experiences.

Rajan Sir, welcome to being a vegetarian.
    1 person likes this.
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Really a enlightening trip. Many times we judge people without knowing anything. But how many times we ask to clarify. When we do we almost always get shocking realities which make us think a lot about our today's lifestyle.

GREEN welcome to the veggie's club :)
    2 people like this.