1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A journey that ended up with looking deep inside myself

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by PatchyBoy, Nov 4, 2013.

1. IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Tagging people - so we can put a face to the name :D

54653d1383809737-journey-ended-up-looking-deep-inside-myself-img_1714.jpg

Left to right

Sat-Chit-Ananda-PatchyBoy-Mrs. PatchyBoy-Cubbie-Mrs. Cubbie-Mrs. Sat-Chit-Ananda-Mrs. Shashi-Shashi

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    where did you people stay in gokarna? did you stay at Om/Kudle beach?
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  4. Khushi farms enroute to Ombeach.
  5. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Nice pictures sat and rajan too. Really, extraordinary people live very near to us and in day to day life we come across many such people but unfortunately we rarely get to know about them.
    2 people like this.
  6. Satish what you said is true,how much we are receptive to others in knowing them plays a major role.
    As.per Rajan's suggesion my wife has decided to share her experience in the net. Will keep you posted on the updates.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    2 people like this.
  7. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Also, i forgot to salute sat for the support he has given to his wife. I think he should have equally gone through pain, though mental one.
    2 people like this.
  8. Yes i used to be nervous, people who came to visit her in the hospital tend to be little in different that used to make me worried.
    Like for 2 weeks after the nefroctomy she wasn't supposed to catch any infection but i used to receive people who were suffering from some but still insisted on seeing my wife.
    I had act tough during those times,i had skip on social interaction a lot. Now it is norm for us.
    4 people like this.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I am so happy that you have taken my suggestion seriously. There are a lot of people out there with problems, not knowing where to turn for help. Sharing your experience and starting a support group will hopefully give at least some of them a sense of direction. For me, it already has, though my troubles are miniscule in comparison. I have suddenly realized that I have been living like a leaf in the wind, for the past 50 years and now feel I have got some sense of direction. I have started to change my perception and am taking small baby steps to becoming a better self. Turned vegetarian from today.

Do let me know how I can contribute in helping create this support group. I will feel honoured and privileged to play even a very minor part.

Thanks for allowing me to walk a few steps by your side on your journey. God bless you both.

Rajan
    7 people like this.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Rajan, welcome to the club. :D
    2 people like this.