1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A humble introduction from a T-Jet+ and Punto Sport owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by turboKarthik, Aug 26, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi Karthik,
    Nice to see you here. I believe we have met along with the other guys (Krishna, Mohan, sidhu, etc.) for the lunch. Yep your abarth looks sexy though.
    1 person likes this.
  2. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI, Karthik,

I was wondering why you havn't joined here, I'm following all your posts in other forum (I am not a member there), also saw your car many times near Jayanagar (before Abarth transform though), even your JET. The post where you compared 90hp with JET is one of my favorite. I used that as a reference while discussing it manytimes outside.
    I thought you had some dislike/hatredness towards to this forum ;) so you didn't join he he he , Welcome once again:)
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Welcome Karthik, I always thought you were on this forum but with a different handle... I am surprised you stayed away from this forum given your passion for Fiat ...
    1 person likes this.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Welcome KarthikK, Read your T-Jet story long back on t-BHP, just amazed by the way you maintain the beauty. Even after 2 years your beauty shines as new.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Welcome to TFI karthik.I always show your Punto review to any one planning to buy a new car.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Karthikk , well this was a pleasant surprise, welcome to TFI .

Missed out coming to 3m last weekend cos of some work at home... See u this weekend !!
    1 person likes this.
  7. sands

sands Timido

Bangalore
    Ohoy finally!! Welcome Sir, to you and your machine duos!! No doubt this forum and the members would be hugely benefited by your presence and your invaluable inputs on the discussions happening here!
    And yes, this is me- sand(sun7):D
    1 person likes this.
  8. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Welcome to tfi and we are waiting for the pics of your beast.
    1 person likes this.
  9. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Welcom aboard Karthik :). I have read your ownership thread of red rocket and it is amazing to see how you transformed a beautiful car into an absolute stunner. Please accept my compliments on your writing skills too - your posts make very interesting read. I hope to catch up with you at 3M sometime and meet you and your red rocket in person :).
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome Karthik, nice to see you in TFI. Hats off to dedication towards TJET & Punto Both.
    1 person likes this.