1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A humble introduction from a T-Jet+ and Punto Sport owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by turboKarthik, Aug 26, 2013.

1. turboKarthik

turboKarthik Timido

Bangalore
    Here's a big hello from me to all the TeamFiat members. :-D

I'm Karthik, 27 years young and based out of Bangalore. I'm a techie into game development on weekdays, and entrepreneur with a family business on weekends. Needless to say, as with all FIAT owners, I love to drive, travel and explore new places. My other hobbies include fitness, being an aquarist, was into scale model collection and I was quite actively involved in pedigreed dog shows until recently.

A few of you would know me as KarthikK from my bhp ID (didn't get the same handle name here when registering) :). I own a 2011 Hip hop Black T-Jet+ for highway mile crunching, long drives and roadtrips. Giving the T-Jet company is a 2012 Exotica Red Punto Sport 90HP, known as the Red Rocket on the other forum, now rebadged to Abarth for city showoff (read as office commute) duty. My next dream car would probably be an Abarth Punto Evo EsseEsse (if it is launched here) or the smoking hot 2013 Skoda Octavia vRS 220bhp if it ever makes it here (hope I don't get banned for saying this on a fiat forum, hehe).

I recognize some of you through your display avatars and same handles on other forum(s). A hello to old friends. Among TFIans, I do know nkrishnap and Mohankv very well since we visit the same detailing store quite often.

This forum has been really helpful for Fiat owners in terms of resources and the sheer amount of knowledge sharing enabled here on everything Fiat-related - a big thank you from me. I look forward to interacting and learning a lot more from fellow members here.

P.S - if you ever feel like catching up with me in person anytime, you'll find me or my cars at 3M car care, HSR layout on alternate weekends ;). See you around!
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    11 people like this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    nice to see you here.. you were missing in this forum, though many of your car's pics can be found everywhere.. :D
    lookin forward for tonnes of HD pics here too :)
    2 people like this.
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Welcome to TFI, buddy! This weekend coming to 3M? :D
    1 person likes this.
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Karthik.

@ Driv3r: This weekend he will be in Chennai in his Tjet. Though the rest of the gang should meet up as usual. :)
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. Abhi_abarth

Abhi_abarth Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Hey buddy, welcome to the forum. Nice to see you here. You were surely missing here. :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Karthik,

Welcome to TFI. Good to see you here :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Hey Karthik

Welcome. Good to see you here... You have been a star in bhp and I never miss a chance to see the updates you have...
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So finally you joined, welcome.
    I remember when I met you few months back at 3M, you were planning to join :).

Any Fiat owner, who is active online, know you and your 2 rockets pretty well.
    2 people like this.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to TFI karthik :) just like many others, i have also read many of your threads on the other forum! good to see you here!
    1 person likes this.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Hi Karthik,

Your introduction may be humble but your garage is not:). Welcome to the TFI forum. Hope to see the planned mods to the "Abarth" badged hotties soon.
    1 person likes this.