1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A heartfelt Thanks to Countrock !!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by amogh, Aug 25, 2014.

1. OnWheels

OnWheels Timido

Bangalore
    Indeed a great job done by the TFI Mods, the upgrade looks awesome. The hard work paid off.
    Thanks everyone for making our experience wonderful.
  2. Arun AC

Arun AC Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Man.. This new Layout & Interface is Upmarket & Uber Cool !! The graphics are awesome and you guys have done a splendid job :) Kudos to you.. Hail Raoul & Amogh for this :)
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

Awesome work guys - thank you all for giving us the TFI eXperience.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Raoul and Amogh,
    Thanks a ton for what you have done. You have transformed TFI and this is a grand beginning. As the Chinese say We all live in interesting times. :D:D
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I have no words to express the contribution of CountRock.

Amogh is bang on the money when he says that, "Without CountRock TFI would not exist".

Cheers!
    asimpleson likes this.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Let me go back a few years (feeling nostalgic)

We did not even know who CountRock was till one glorious Saturday morning it dawned upon Sandeep & Me that TFI had been hacked. At that time we were running the board on a free forum software (phpBB).

We were failing miserably to recover the forum. It was then Raoul pinged me that he could take a shot at recovering the forum (He had just bought his 90 HP Punto and had signed up for the forum). If I remember right he was in middle east somewhere when this was happening.

Sandeep & I had pretty much given up hope on recovering the forum. We handed over the passwords and all credentials (we hadn't even met Raoul then nor did we know who he is!) to Raoul. After a few hours of non-stop work by him the forum was completely recovered.

Since then none of us have ever bothered to check what is happening technically at the back end of the forum :D We know we are in good hands :)
    MakeTheMove, nbvcrao, bharath and 3 others like this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bang on, and whenever something happens to forum, back of mind, we thank that hacking ;).
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Respect! nothing less.
    punto11 likes this.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats,
    The revamped site is a Ice candy i can say,
    It is more refreshed with all the informations, I was surprised and eyes stunned to see the New avataar of TFI.

Hatts off to Dear Mods and the back stage guys.
    The community will multiply at the speed of T-jet now.
  10. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Refreshed Linea..Punto evo an now TF. Congrats Amogh,Raoul, CountRock for attractive, refreshing look.