1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Fiat Harmony in Kodai

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by ramjn, May 8, 2012.

1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    You absolutely rock with your Linea. Nowadays, guess, you are always on the move with your beauty. Enjoy sir.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Did your Linea scrapped her bottom on that 'Patal' road (to resort)?:)
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I did not scrape while going downhill to the resort. But, while climbing up my Linea did scrape at two places.

Thanks Sathya :D.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Looks like Satya is rehearsing for NAGINA DANCE (the snake dance):mrgreen:
    Nice places you people take your FIAT's to.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

That is always expected. The way the devil sits on our heads when our FIAT's are on move, even family members would feel like "thanks for the ride, i am ok!!::pP"

I think she did the right thing. Let's avoid adventures when our family is along-with. No shame if a chinese owner passes by, let him rule the moment, it's his luck this time.I appeal to avoid adventures along with families. If riding alone, you will be a coward if you don't cruise like a FIAT should.
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
  5. pdranjith

pdranjith

Chennai
    Ho man!!! Way behind schedule at work…resulting in me posting at the fag end of this thread.

A big thanks to Ramjn for inviting us to this trip, though initially we were apprehensive about joining Ramjn and gang as they were going to be travelling with wifey and kidos, primarily b’coz we were worried that the Lineas would be a tamed lot on the highway with family in, but all that was proved very wrong by these folks. We were amazed at the speeds that these guys did with their family on board…hats off guys. The trip was enjoyable every bit.

Guess a lot has been logged on the trip, so all I want to do is add more pics here, we did take a lot of pics and shoot some videos but I am yet to check them out, will get them out soon, as it is all with my friend Jagan. Posting a few pics that I have with me.

WE – Myself, my good friend Jagan, and the MJD
    TheGang.jpg

The Homestay – nothing great about it, except for the off-roading we had to do to get there.
    TheHomesStay.jpg

This is the way out from the home stay.
    IMG_0665.jpg

Kodi was a crazily crowded place and there was an astonishing line-up on the way to Berijam, it is here that I feel Ramjns title is very apt, with all this traffic we did some tricks to keeps all our fiats in a single file...in harmony, even if some smart #%! would come in between us.
    IMG_0667.jpg

The guys really proved that what you see on the outside is not whatz inside, would let someone else talk about this pic..
    IMG_0669.jpg

@Berijam
    Berijam.jpg

Aftereffects of driving fiats?
    TechyFlying.jpg
    SathyaFlying.jpg

Enjoyed every bit of the drive post this break, it was a stimulating drive with adrenaline pumping... and Sathya was tagging so close that I kept pushing, the MJD was completely in control except at one of the curves when the screeching of wheels was accompanied by a huge thunder. Enjoyed the drive immensely Sathya sir and especially your spirit and your thoughts when it comes to doing speeds.

Thanks a lot for having us on this trip, thanks Ramjn, Sathya_sc, Teky, LL and Arvindh.

Do agree with ENKI, we were talking about how their family was used to this kind of speeds and long drives...guess its the confidence that these cars inspire in the drivers as well passengers that kindles such adventurousness!!!:eek:
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
    6 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks ranjith for photos. I was thinking that the thread has completed. So it was a surprise. I have first seen your Linea in one of the photo posted by ram ,taken at office parking space. Difficult to recognize the three white Lineas when seen together.:D
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Ramjn the title matches 100% to what you guys have enjoyed , nice pictures and to see all fiat families :) sure sathya wud have done all mountain drives and tested all capabilities of JET :)
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Teky & Satya rehearsing martial arts this time?
    The famous "Crane" stance.
    Crane stance.jpg

Not a bad idea, but pls decide whether you people want to master the snake dance or Martial arts:dancing
  9. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    I almost spent some good 45 mins or an hour may be and was almost lost in the mist and the travel..

Great...great narration ...... No words for the Jet's at all. No match at all.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks for coming along Ranjith & Jagan. It was different to have a mix and hopefully we'll do another one. Can't wait to listen all your mid-night banter of course LL included!

Now that picture isn't showing the actual truth - Where LL in that picture? I wasn't the one grabbing the wipers - poor Omni driver should have woken up from wrong side of the bed.