1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Fiat Harmony in Kodai

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by ramjn, May 8, 2012.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Lol. Satya, even if Sonata handles somewhat good, those people will never dare. Reason is something utterly ludicrous. FIAT's sync with their owners so deep that they inspire buckets full of confidence. Whereas, other stuff is disconnected even if it is a good handler. Don't know what the reason/technology behind this but That's what is referred as "full of passion". FIAT makes cars that they would themselves prefer to ride & keep financial benefits a little bit lesser prior. Awesome FIAT..!!
    It's not some Maruti where CEO comes in a BMW but call Kizashi the vehicle of next gen. :mrgreen:
    On the other hand, Ferrari's MD Mr. Montezmolo's favorite car is FIAT Panda. He owns two & always drives to his office in a Panda. Marchionne has a black 500 abarth because he just loves driving it:cool. Now, can you imagine Hyundai/Maruti MD's driving Santro Zip drive/Maruti 800. They will suicide instead:lol.
    Last edited: May 10, 2012
    4 people like this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Let me first show my sympathy for those unlucky souls who were gone for other cars, after considering Linea, because of whatever reason. "Guys you are not going to loose anything more than that". This is what I felt after going through the above photos. It is cruel and sin even to compare any of the other vehicle in Linea's class."In it's class? what I am telling? which vehicle come in it's class. 'In it's price range' is the correct phrase to use. Now let me shift my gear from beauty to creator.

"Vedikkettu"(Fireworks) are the most interesting part of the famous Thrissur PooramThrissur Pooram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The vedikkettu follows after the end of the day long melam, the rythemic drum beats, the idea behind this is that the melam will take the audience to a level where it is unable to take them further and exactly at this point the fire works take the role. Sathy's part was like a fire work. A visual treat lifted us further from the point from where ram has placed us.

About teky's Tapas : At this heavenly place after long 'Tapas' God asked Teky to ask anything he want but he can ask only once. Mr. teky want to ask many thing, so found a trick. He showed his three fingers(little finger,middle and ring finger). The middle and ring fingers are together and they representing the two qualities of his car. Dynamics and FE. The little finger is moved slightly away and it represents insane power. By joining thump and index finger he conveyed the unity of all the three. So god pleased with his trick and blessed him that soon his wish will get fulfilled in the form of 1.6MJD Linea. Just before disappearing he turned and asked "You fiatians are becoming greedy now days. I had sent my angels already with all the three qualities" Teky opened his eyes and :clapping

There is no surprise why those Lyland buses did the cornering perfectly. Teky after climbing on it has leaked the cornering secret to Lyland.

panoramic view : What a lovely picture.

Lurking in the wild: Who has trapped the Linea. Ideal seen for Mr. Rajani to come and rescue her.

Some adhoc shots of the beauties..: I reminds me of the movie polar express.

Last photo is touching. kodai doesn't want the Linea to go. Linea smiles with her headlights on. But kodai says please don't go. She leans and begg her not to go. Linea promise her to come back again and left.
    6 people like this.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    For somebody wondering how come ramjn's car was clean throughout the trip

Day 1 - At Home Stay
    DSC_0432.jpg

Day 2 - Berijam Lake
    DSC_0515.jpg

Day 3 - Before leaving to Chennai
    DSC_0574.jpg
    8 people like this.
  4. Wonderful... pls keep 'em coming. Feels as though I've been to Kodai. :)
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    One correction teky. The first two photographs are the cleaning process of Day 2. One at home stay and another at Berijam. Day 1 cleaning was done at my home in Chennai itself :D.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    guys, can we have some photos of berijam lake incase you found time to click any in between the Fiat sojourn :):)
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    We would have loved to shams. But the lake was so dry from the location we parked our cars. The lake can be seen from a viewpoint which I have posted that picture :).
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is there any lake near ram's house. One boat is resting along with his linea.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

No he fell in love while boating in the lake itself. Couldn't resist bringing it & put it near his Linea.
    Passion you know:dancing.
    But unlike Linea, this one needs water to ride on for god sake!::D
    1 person likes this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    After reading Sathya's part of travalogue one thing came to my mind is that Non Fiatians struggle to control their cars at insane speeds and we Fiatians struggle to control our better half, who doesn't allow our cars reaching those insane speeds.:D
    3 people like this.