1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Fiat enthusiast from the gods own country

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by point_petes96, Mar 4, 2011.

1. point_petes96

point_petes96

Kannur
    I am true fan of Fiat Grande Punto.While exporing about different facts about Punto,I came across a distinguished and beautiful site decorated with Fiat logos.I came to know that this is a indian site for Fiat fans or enthusiasts and felt that this is the right forum for me.
    So far i have owned two hercules cycles :lol: .But my parents own two rides which I don't want to mention as it is not a Fiat.
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Wonderful... You just landed at the right airport...
  3. point_petes96

point_petes96

Kannur
    I'm loving that tfi logo.
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    +1, tfi is the best looking auto forum/community website i have come across so far.

it is amazingly attractive with lots of punto with owners and et al..i love it
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The forum is like owning FIAT itself :car , the more you surf on it, you will have a hard time to Log out the forum :lol: as the Fiat the more you drive her, you will be in love with her. :drinks
  6. Welcome point_petes96 to TFI.
  7. point_petes96

point_petes96

Kannur
    Thanks for your replies. :mrgreen:
  8. ...aaha! Again, I feel very happy to see one more 'mallu' Fiat Enthusiast has joined our forum! :)

Out of curiosity, let me ask - which all cars do you've at home?
  9. point_petes96

point_petes96

Kannur
    @Klub Class-The cars at my home are Chevy Beat and Swift(Multijet) ::D
  10. point_petes96

point_petes96

Kannur
    @Klub Class-You take awesome picture of punto.It was your punto's pics(in T-BHP) I showed to my parents and they replied it looks really beautiful. :dancing .