1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Ferrari Hatchback - Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by CountRock, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    the colour of the stripes in fiat-500-abarth-695-tributo-ferrari is not white or grey...its GOLDEN.

check the links below with videos aswell.

2010 Fiat 500 Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari photo

Fiat 500 Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari | Sylvain Yenoussa - Consultant IT et NTIC

the image has been captured by a cellphone and also due to lighting condition the reflection/glare gives a washed white effect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the original internet image above is also not grey but golden...observe carefully on the roofline!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and as far as the info tat its a fiat-500-abarth-695-tributo-ferrari edition...well i didnt even know bout tat thing exists!!....the manager at the workshop told me tat it is such an edition and owned by the owner of the once popular canvas shoe company!! and when i bumped into such a thread out here, i posted the captured pics :)
    yeah the car roared like a SPORTS CAR when powered on ;) .. i dont think the FIAT 500s roars anything remotely like a sports car.
  2. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    70L for a 500... :hit
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is it a handmade 500?
  4. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    remember its got a ferrari badge to it.....any ferrari aint tat cheap ;)

even accesories such as egg chairs cost couple of lakhs!!!

[tats after 110% import duty nd stuff in india...costing half of it overseas.... perhaps first time a ferrari badge costs so cheap for them :devilface ]
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Guys, if anyone want to check out interiors, pics are posted in Narendra Sharma's gallary.
    You'll be blown by iteriors! It actually looks like mini ferrari! Whole interior is in black & red combination with CF on dash.
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  6. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    searched forum... narendra sharma ---not found :confused:
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Lol, sorry, my bad!! Actually dude its on facebook.