1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A driving rule book for Learners & experts

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by Rachit Bhatnagar, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    This pdf file downloaded from Maruti driving school website. Though most of the members on TFI forum are experts & long endurance drivers but still some of us need a reference or guide to help us understand all road signs & know good driving practice. So I thought to share it in the general interest. I give credit for this book to Maruti Driving school & hope there is no violation of any copy right or intellectual property.

Attached Files:

12 people like this.
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Someone DS at maruti has taken the pain to document each and every detail. Really commendable work. Thanks for sharing it here.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Rachit, Good document worth the reading .
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Thnx for sharing.
    My wife has a license, but does not drive. She is going to Maruti school again. This will be used for her reference mainly. I may refer too :)
  5. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Commendable job by Maruti. I had gone through a similar manual in US, which also included fine amounts etc. as it was issued by the registry of motor vehicles department.

I wish if transport department could also release something similar and include these rules in the driving tests for permanent license. The test should be more difficult and only who can follow the manual should pass similar to western countries. Our roads would be much safer and faster.
  6. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Went through the pdf and shared it with some of my colleagues who just started driving like me :) . really helpful