1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A driver that can put Michael Schumacher to shame :)

Discussion in 'Sports and World News' started by Italia-Linea, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Before going through the thread below:
    Note : The thread title has no real meaning. Its just fun or irony or anything you can call. Michael Schumacher fans dont feel offended or blast at me :) i am one of the biggest fan of Michael Schumacher itself.

But everytime this guy comes in my mind and i see his driving skills i go mad. Literally mad.

I feel he is the god of Accuracy - Master of Monster.
    Name : KEN BLOCK

Watch the 3rd video especially.

1 person likes this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    WOw amazing skills. Kinda feel a bit let down that he used Ford car. Why not try with FIAT?? ;)

He is got very good timing and art of drifting his car. Also cant believe they have allowed them to shut down the city for this video. :wow
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  3. Looks like Need For Speed prostreet was inspired by him, or was he inspired by the game?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    yeah this whole gymkhana series is just amazing man...
    But what is even better is the outtakes ..
    I think youtube has that as well.. Just goes to show what it means to compile a video like this..

I'm also one of the biggest fans of M.S but i doubt if M.S can drive like this either ;-)
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I am a fan of Ken. I came to know about him through the DiRT game series. Have also watched a bit of him on TV and YouTube.

No, NFS ProStreet was not inspired by him, the Gymkhana races in DiRT 3 were.
  6. Italia-Linea

Pune
    Well the Ford is also an amazing handling car. Mainly the car he is driving is 650BHP which does 0-100 in 1.8 seconds :)
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    He's definitely awesome. But, Actually he is not so perfect after all. These are not single take videos.

I was watching the behind the screen video's of one of these videos and saw that he hit/missed quite a few corners/walls. I vaguely remember he talks about the tail lamp getting damaged and thus not showing up on the car in the next part of the video.
  8. Italia-Linea

Pune
    Neverthless i still think he does awesome even if he is doing it in retakes. The way he drifts takes narrow gaps etc is something quite impossible for most of the drivers.
    1 person likes this.