1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Dream Comes True

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by tps11, Nov 16, 2012.

1. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Hi Friends,
    As I already mentioned in my Introduction, that the dream of Linea was 3 years old. It happened when I first had a look at a Black Linea in IS Motors Roorkee, a day before my marriage. I would have bought it if I would have had the required finances, but :(.
    Cut to June 2012. As I was in need of a vehicle and hence was eagerly going through many forums, including Team BHP and Team Fiat.co.in to shortlist a few for final deal.
    One fine day I read a good deal on Ford Fiesta Classic in news paper and contacted the ford dealership. The guy was good and I almost finalised a red coloured ford fiesta. Only I was waiting for my parents to come down to Dehradun during their vacations. In July my parents came and we all went to Ford Showroom to finalise the car. I went for Ford Fiesta Classic and ended up enquiring for New fiesta. I also liked the new one and went for a test drive. However after the test drive my Father rejected the car for backseat not being comfortable and as that is one important requirement the idea of Ford Fiesta was dropped altogether.
    The other cars that were in the fray were Vento, Rapid, Micra and Pulse. As I did not wanted Diesel I was not counting Linea and what I read about Line Petrol Fire being a bit underpowered was also not in the counting.
    Thinking that next day we will go to Volkswagen and Skoda dealerships we were coming back to our home when Dad looked at TATA-FIAT Dealership and asked me to have a look at Linea also. With the thought of just having a look we all entered the showroom.
    The first impression of Dealership was funny as there was no one near the Demo Linea available in Oceanic Blue and me and my dad just went to the car checked its inside and ouside without anyone noticing us from the dealership. The car is indeed beautiful and gives the impression of curvaceous beauty.
    Then we went inside the showroom and asked someone about Linea. We were informed that the person who deals in FIAT is not available at the moment but the guy telephoned him and asked him to come inside the showroom immediately.
    Rest as they say is History (atleast for me). The salesperson, Mr. Sanjay came and I told him about my interest in Linea. He diligently explained about the car to me and helped me in all my queries. When he came to know about my inclination towards petrol he quietly asked me if I will beinterested in T-Jet. I reluctantly said "Yes I would but it is slightly off my budget."
    Surprise Surprise :eek:, Sanjay told me about the mouth watering offer of Cash Discount + Free Insurance.
    Deal was Done.
    6 people like this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to the exclusive group of T-Jet owners. Congrats

Rajan
  3. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Something about Dealership experience.
    Once the intent was shown to Mr. Sanjay about the car, it was a very smooth experience. I asked them only to arrange Fiancnes and he readily helped me in getting the fiannce from Tata Motors Finance. The Finance people were also cordial in their dealing and did not bothered me again and again regarding this document or that document. I asked Sanjay to deliver the car to me on 14th August and he did it, although the car was to come from FIAT Plant in Pune.
    On the delivery day I received a call in the morning about the expected time I will reach the showroom. I informed them about the probable time and reached the showroom at that time. The car was not to be seen at the delivery area and on inquiry I was informed some final touches are being made. I waited patiently with my Family for car to come in fromt of the showroom and after brief wait it came out. I could not believe it. I was now a owner of a car. After taking the keys we went to the famous 'Daat Kaali Temple' for offering Puja and at 6:00 pm the car finally reached the residence.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Congrats on owning one of the best sedans in INDIA :clapping..Please post some of your cars pics,what was the mouth watering deal you got?
    2 people like this.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats on the Jet tps!

Do post lots of pics of your car.

Let's meet sometime!
    1 person likes this.
  6. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    I got 1.15 lakhs cash + Free Insurance, Total 1.5 lakhs off...

Thanks Rajan

Will Definitely post some pics as soon as I get good amount of time.
    1 person likes this.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congratulations on owing the best sedan under 10 lakh. pictures please. mind sharing the otr price.
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    congrats for T Jet Plus purchase.
    1 person likes this.
  9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    tps11,
    you will be most of the TFIians ENVY :p
    1 person likes this.
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Congrats on owning one of the best cars under 12 lacs!! Welcome to the esteemed club!!!
    1 person likes this.