1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A compact sub option for Punto

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by azeet_kumar, Feb 6, 2012.

1. This thread is for all those who want to put a sub in their punto but does not want to compromise with boot space. I have used RockFord Fosgate punch shallow mount sub with Renegade ren 850s amp. combination of these fits within 3 inch width.There is absolutely no requirement for big box for sub as bass of this setup is eardrum shattering. wattage of this sub is 300 W RMS @4 Ohms which is well complimented by Renegade ren850s amp. It is a very capable amp at a very cheap price of rs. 5500 from ebay. SDC12891_lores.jpg SDC12892_lores.jpg SDC12893_lores.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    can you post the ebay link where this is available
  3. fiattucine

fiattucine

Ahmedabad
  4. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    what is the cost of the sub,is it available on ebay
  5. fiattucine

fiattucine

Ahmedabad
  6. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Stockholm
    Thats good to know, but the google docs link still does not work. Can you re-post it?
  7. fiattucine

fiattucine

Ahmedabad
    @hirenmistry and @ M A N U Its very strange that the link does not work because it did work for everyone on a different forum! I would post the pdf file here but file size exceeds TFI uploadable limits so can't upload it. If its not too much of a bother, could you give me your email address so I can mail it to you or you could mail us at eaglesynergies@gmail.com and we promise we will get back to you asap! Thanks :)
  8. Last edited: Feb 13, 2012