1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Cheap partial DIY for abarth badges

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by vigneshram, Aug 13, 2011.

1. i paid 1000 bucks for the grill.it was made after removing the bumper and the stock grill.it was fabricated by a renowned fibre work guy in chennai.
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai

shift that "punto" towards left it vl llok cool IMO :cool

like this 261700_10150219078143230_542623229_7189276_6877736_n.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  3. thanks dude.... can you pm his contact details or if you could find out whether he could make and send to Kerala.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Aniket please let me know about the Mesh like Vighneshs Punto. I am interested.
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    yeah giv me 2 days i vl ask my friend and tell u abt cost n time
  6. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Vignesh ,

Your Mods are good in fact i will b joining u very shortly for mods i have whole lot of things to be done the list goes..

1. Partially Smoked Headlamps & Tail lamps
    2. Morimoto Projectors & Fazzer Fog Projectors
    3. Alloys and tyre upsize
    4. Kenwood HU with 4 comp speakers
    5. Led Taillights ( yet to get it )

Can u tell where you got those led's for the bumper

And the list goes on:D
  7. Hey
    I saw you / this car @ Porur last week. The Abarth logo was crystal clear even in the brief glimpse. Good Work!!
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vighnesh I am done with the Abarth Logos on my cars. I will upload the pics soon,
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    gr8 kedar, i tried sending u a pm . seems ur inbox is full. are u in magarppata? i would love to see your punto abarth :)
  10. Your car was a Tuscan Wine E pack rite.I remember seeing you near Kedar Hospital.I was rushing to get my pizza from pizza hut,so dint say a hi,sorry about that.next time u see me,u can even see projectors with angel eyes on my car.getting them installed tomorrow.