1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Cheap partial DIY for abarth badges

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by vigneshram, Aug 13, 2011.

1. but didnt that check bulb light glow?
    that light starts off if we like tampering with lights..
  2. yes u are rite.i m gonna connect a resistance for tat.actually i have tampered with my headlights.i have 100/90 running.now am upgrading to xenons.but now i m using roots relay and harness so no check light.but only for number plate i have this prob.i m gonna either put this led in ma figo and get philips bulb in blue so i wont have the check light issue.led is 1.2w and w5w bulb is 5w.so i m just thinking.if not i ll go for a resistor.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    vignesh really like your mods. and good that you made a point that you dont like people calling you by other names.
    be yourself and keep modifying your car.
  4. Vignesh, kindly post all the mods done to your car so far.
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    See what a joke in Bangalore!! ?? !! I'm trying to find a Radium cutter in bangalore from last two days, the price quoted is 1400 INR!! lolz.
  6. Jishnu, i can get that done for you for 120 bucks here in mysore. I have the vector file and you can see the badge on B piller[not sure whether it is A, B or C!!] of my car
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Ok sir! I'll PM you today or tomorrow. We are planning to visit mysore by this or the next weekend, so will meet you also! And Thanks! :)
    Regards,
    Jishnu
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi Vignesh,

Even i had brought LED for number plate & i have the same problem. Can you let me know what resistor is suitable.
  9. Hi Vignesh.. liked the front grille.. wanted to know as to whether you got this made or bought from somewhere and I wanted the same and if possible could I get the same..
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I liked the looks man...wat bout the grill...how did you got it done