1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A/c not working ...

Discussion in 'Technical' started by kannan.suraj, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Hi Fiatians,Need some help out here, My Punto Emotion is not even 1 month old had done 2400 Km , I am really started enjoying the ride sone niggles is making me annoyed. First i got the ABS failure it was there foir 2 weeks suddenly disappeared . Today was driving with the family suddenly the cooling stopped. The temperature was set 20 degrees full automode . Compressor symbol is there in the display just FAn is working No idea whats happening . Its a Brand New car and its spoiling the enthusiasm of the new car Just Worried abt Niggles. :(:((( , So going to Service centre for 2nd time on Monday . Pls get me u r valuable feedbacks whats going wrong.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Sorry to hear that mate. :(

You'll have to get it checked at the TASS to see if the refrigerant has leaked out. If it has, then they gotta fix it up in warranty.
  3. Sorry..to hear...
    Even I am worried over the issue of coolant loss since 3 months.. I am taking the vehicle to CONCORDE on monday again to fix the issue...this sort of niggles kill the entire fun.. FIAT PEOPLE ....ARE YOU LISTENING???
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    here also for AC in punto we have known issue of o-rings to condenser... me faced this problem...
  5. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    It has to be faulty O-ring issue. TASS should repair it in warranty in 1 day. Happened with lots of punto owners. Happened with me within 1 month, somewhere in october.
  6. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Me also faced the a/c issued exactly one month after I took the vehicle. It was due to o ring issue. Taken to TASS, they tightened the o ring nut and filled the gas the a/c started working.
  7. GIven My punto to MM today had a brief sitting with My SA's Mr Manoj and Mr Ashok , According to them it maybe due to some relay issues or short circuit , coz it only works in FULL auto Mode not changing to Auto and earlier there was a ABS failure issue and now suddenly no more ABS warning , I asked them to check thoroughly coz i dont wanna kill the fun . So ill update once the vehicle is delivered.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Got The Vehicle today evening from MM, The A/C issue is due to some Fuse blown from the condenser, They changed the fuse and refilled the Gas ( Since it was low) , The ABS issue is due to dirt in the Right Rear sensor. I had to pay Rs 24 for the fuse:d , I guess fuse wont come under warranty :) Now everything is working perfect

Thanks again seniors and expert fiatians for u r feedback

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Got The Vehicle today evening from MM, The A/C issue is due to some Fuse blown from the condenser, They changed the fuse and refilled the Gas ( Since it was low) , The ABS issue is due to dirt in the Right Rear sensor. I had to pay Rs 24 for the fuse:d , I guess fuse wont come under warranty :) Now everything is working perfect

Thanks again seniors and expert fiatians for u r feedback
    1 person likes this.