1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A bitter experience

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Rituraj, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Any ids? Please share. Let's try that out too.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Mumbai Office
    Fiat® Group Automobiles India Pvt Ltd
    Benefice, 3rd Floor,
    Mathuradas Mill Compound,
    Lower Parel (W),
    Mumbai – 400 013.
    India.

Tel: +91 022 39462600
    Fax: +91 022 39462609.

For service assistance - service.india@fiat.com.
    For corporate information – marius.dlima@fiat.com. <<try this one.
  3. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    I thought you would share Mr. Nagesh's email id. :) The ones posted by you are already available on Fiat's website. No point writing to those. Anyways thanks.
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    It'll happen, (i hesitate to say) relax! In the new year, am sure.:p:mad:

Though given the recently acquired disrepute of Fiat in Assam, i only hope at least one, Guwahati dealership is/proves to be viable at all, in the first place. :(
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Thats so you can ask for the CEO or SERVICE heads information and get in touch accordingly. I am sure Mr.Nagesh won't be replying to this email and even if it reached him, it will probably be forwarded for an appropriate person's reply.
  6. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    No point writing mails to anyone. Things have come to a point where mere mails, calls or escalations of any kind are simply not going to work. Mr. Mangesh Kodalkar's call on Oct 30 and his subsequent mail had made me assume that things will soon be resolved. Wonder why people commit things when they aren't in a position to fulfill them. No matter what, Fiat India does come across as an organisation that leaves its customers to fend for themselves when things get tough. Fiat should be really embarrassed with itself for failing to provide support to the products that it had itself manufactured and sold.
  7. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    As if all problems weren't enough, the sudden powerloss problem comes back after a long hiatus of 6 months and approximately 4k kms. I decided to take the car out for a longish drive today and this problem showed up after about 60 kms. It happened just once, however, past experience suggests, it will only get worse from here.
    Meanwhile, Mr. Mangesh Kodalkar's so called 'spot visits' never happened and it was just a lie, another false assurance. No point expecting any support from those cheats and liars working at Fiat India. Any organisation that refuses to provide support to its own products is just that - a cheat.
    cassini likes this.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi. Is the Guwahati new dealer/FASS operational?
  9. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Not sure. Fiat says it is but the facility is still under construction. Their guys have apparently started attending to cars at a makeshift location that can attend to 4-5 cars max.
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Looks like your only option in these circumstances.
    prabhjot likes this.