1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A bitter experience

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Rituraj, Sep 1, 2014.

1. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Finally good news and i hope this will be end to all your struggle and issue faced :D
    Rituraj likes this.
  2. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Rituraj For both your sake and for FIAT's sake I hope they go the full mile this time.
    Rituraj likes this.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :)@Rituraj, good to know that finally your Punto is seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. Its like devotee's penance has been heard by the God! Finally your rants on FB, calls, mails etc have yielded results. Good luck buddy. Hope you enjoy your Punto to the fullest very soon.
    Rituraj likes this.
  4. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Received this mail from Mr. Kodalkar
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Dear Sir ,

Thank you for your communication & this has reference to the telecom we had today , we deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you with regards to concerns refered.

Dear Devakiran – we discussed on subject today morning , please coordinate with dealer workshop team for assistance at customer location so that concerns that can be resolved at customer location will be assisted .

With warm regards,
    Mangesh Kodalkar
    Head- Customer Care
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
  5. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Rituraj, this is really encouraging to see from what FIAT is doing. Soon, NE people woes would end and it will be a pleasure to own FIAT. All the best and ALL IZZ WELL ;)
  6. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    No, I don't think this will change the service scenario. These 'spot visits' will be conducted only to make us stop making all the 'noise' that we have been making across social media and online forums. All that I am looking forward to is getting the critical issues fixed - like the jammed bonnet and the RPM fluctuation issue. Even with Mahesh Motors, Guwahati starting operations, there will be no service point in the 320km radius. For many others, like TFIan @punto11, this radius may go up to about 600kms.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Rituraj these are portions of my 2 previos posts in this thread------

"There is a FASS at DIMAPUR----SARAMATI MOTORS.It is 150 km from JORHAT as per GOOGLE MAP.

This facility is on & running----pl read this post by a fellow TFIan.

"Went to my bro'in'law "the dealer of fiat in dimapur" with my Punto today... for some hefty repairs "My mistake"
    We ended up with him lending me his linea so that I can drive back to Kohima.
    I ended up desiring the avventura.....:hungry::hungry:"

-----this has been posted by fellow member 'metz4u'(from KOHIMA) today at 8:57am in the 'AVVENTURA' thread.

Can't you avail this facility?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --"That's why(law & order case) I suggested you to contact metz4u. Please contact him, he may find a way out(like receiving/dropping the car at ASSAM border)---pl contact him before scrapping the idea."

You just cannot tell that there is no FASS in 320 km radius.Whether you would avail that or not that's a different question.
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. punto11

punto11 Amatore

assam
    and what about me and the other many punto owners from duliajan and namrup who bought puntos from gargo motors Duliajan? Guwahati is 560 km from here.
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I never underestimated the woes of the owners like you & many others. I just pointed to the wrong information furnished by RITURAJ.
  10. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    You are right. I take back my statement and stand corrected. As you have pointed out, there is indeed a new FASS, 150kms from Jorhat – Saramati Motors- Dimapur, Nagaland. However, as I had stated earlier in this thread, availing the services of that FASS is something that is out of question, not just for me, but possibly for many others too. It’s a law and order/political issue that I cannot elaborate here and nor will I even attempt to.

You know, I always wanted to reply to this post of yours in the “Mindless Fiat bashing, when will it stop?” thread. Even though that thread has now been locked, the post still has relevance to our discussion here.

“It(FIAT BASHING--just before launch of a FIAT product) has started again in T*** *** .One member(who is member of TFI as well) is leading the charge.Interestingly he has recently changed his profile name(which was same as his pname in TFI) in T*** *** .And he is repeatedly furnishing false information regarding presence of FASS in the EASTEREN states.Fiat don't have presence in MANIPUR,MIZORAM,TRIPURA,SIKKIM,ASSAM--in these 5 states.But he has been repeatedly telling it as 9 states.Even he is not iterested to take his car to the nearest FASS(@150km) in the neighbouring state for servicing.

I am not underestimating his pain neither giving clean chit to FIAT.But the way he is furnishing false information again and again indiacates a propaganda in place.

Surely there must be more than one FASS/DEALER in a big state like ASSAM.Imphal has a dealer but the service has not been opened yet (as per FIAT website).But Dimapur has both a dealer & FASS(dealers).Among other EASTERN states Kolkata has 2 FASS & another dealer+FASS coming as AUSTIN got the dealership.There are also dealership + FASS at PATNA(Bihar),Ranchi(Jharkhand),Bhubaneswar(Odisha).So how can it be 9 states?”

To reply as succinctly as possible, there wasn’t a single FASS/Dealer in Assam at the time you had posted this, nor is there an operational dealer/service center at this point of time. It is just beside the point that a new dealership/FASS is coming up sometime in the future. Fiat India is itself struggling to suggest a timeframe within which it is likely to commence operations. That being clarified, what is this propaganda that you talk about? Why jump at Fiat’s defense all the time without yourself verifying facts? I have been critical of Fiat India’s policies related to service and I still standby what I had said in the past on this forum and elsewhere. It simply doesn’t bother what the self-professed guardians of Fiat’s reputation think of me.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    Himanshukumar and punto11 like this.