1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A bitter experience

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Rituraj, Sep 1, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    @maheshrt, maybe a member does not like what an Admin or Mod says; also whether its good or bad decision is not open for debate. Just like it isnt on a very popular auto forum in India. Care to dare over there challenging mods decisions anyone? They just ban members. Also does it mean all people are against the said member and label these posts that way. Request you to go through my posts esp. on this thread to get a more clear picture.

I have never termed the posts 'nuisance' maybe explain what it meant when a Mod said so; it is job of mods to decide and a Moderator was compelled to say this after being challenged about the decision to delete or move a few posts. These post were not deleted because they were Fiat bashing ones, these were fruitless arguments which go round in circles, benefiting neither the thread owner nor community. And if others involved in arguments had challenged the mod decisions I guess they would have recieved a similar or stronger response too. Its not about right and wrong always, sometimes its about maintaining order in the house.

Insinuating bias or singling out a member is unfair towards the whole community. Please write the goods and bads too to give a more realistic and balanced picture of the situation, is that too much to ask? Comments towards @Rituraj have been unfortunate in some case I agree, but getting agitated and leaving forum by feeling victimised never helped either. He could plainly disagree and move ahead. Just so you know you have not seen some posts of argument in the last few posts which could maybe tilt your perception towards this thread and forum in general.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 1, 2015 ---
    Quoting this above reply @maheshrt for benefit of all future TFians. This message was clear enough a reply from the Mod. Any further argument to this could have been avoided. The other member involved took the message and heeded to Mods decision.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015