1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A bigger and a longer meet - after the Successful "Mini" meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PatchyBoy, Aug 19, 2013.

?

When & Where?

1. Oct 2nd to 6th

12.1%
  2. November 1st to 3rd

51.5%
  3. Others - Please post

3.0%
  4. Wayanad

39.4%
  5. Coorg

12.1%
  6. Pondicherry

30.3%
  7. Mahabalipuram

15.2%
  8. Murudeshwara & Netrani Island

36.4%
  9. Others - Please post

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Hampi

12.1%
  11. Goa

21.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will get more details on Netrani, One of person i met in Kolkatta air port told me about this place, he even had few pics taken.
    Water was pristine clear and had visibility up-to few meters inside.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Dreamz Diving

If you are dreaming of diving at an UNDER WATER WONDER WORLD to see the amazing under water creatures and colorful fishes living among live coral colonies millions of years old. Dreamz Diving brings you two Classic Dive Options in India.

And diving at Murudeshwar - Netrani ( Pegion ) Island 10 NM off Murudeshwar in the spellbinding historic Coastal Karnataka.

Murudeshwar a Divers Paradise where the depths range from 6 to 40 meters with excellent visibility of 15 to 30 meters and more. Where you can see an abundance of colorful sea creatures and fishes thriving in un-polluted environment, in a natural oceanic marine ecological system of coral reefs. Here the diving is rated comparable to or even better to Lakshadweeps and Maldives.

Come dive with us at Pigeon Island (Netrani) and you will be delighted.
    Dreamz Diving the first and only professional Padi Recreational Scuba Diving Company to open its doors at Murudeshwar in November 2007

We welcome and invites all Scuba Divers, Nature Lovers, Water Sports and Adventure Sports Enthusiasts ~ Sea Creatures, for Fun Dives and to Discover Scuba Diving at ~World Class warm water ~ beach and tourist paradise and dive sites at Palolem beach , Goa and the Uninhabited Island of Netrani (also called Pigeon Island) a habitat of Wild Goats and Sea Eagles - Murudeshwar, Karnataka.

Why diving?
    Escape to a different world. Scuba takes you to a different world with new colors, shapes, textures and creatures – a world where the roles you play – husband, wife, mother, father, friend – take on a new dimension. Become a scuba diver and escape to a peaceful place to renew your energy and excite your senses
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
    5 people like this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Drat, i didnt choose netrani choice, but please count me in for the scuba diving too.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  4. ''DREAMZ DIVING'' it is for me..I can dive in for sure, but getting out, not sure if I can make it...
    A long drive+meet sounds like a great idea, but distance shouldnt be less than 500kms..
    Ganaptipule, karwar, gokarna, and yes goa are some places which after the monsoons will be great to visit.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Bumping this thread up. If we are serious in making this happen, we need to start planning the logistics people.

Rajan
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Where and When needs to be decided first. :)
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ The votes seem to be kinda decisive, don't you think?

Rajan
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Only date seems to be unanimous. Netrani Island at 9, Pondy at 7 and Wayanad at 7 are too close. :)
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    That is why I said "kinda" :D

Rajan

PS: Between you and me, the post was to bring the thread back into the activity stream ;)
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I am betting on scuba diving very much :D
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.