1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

a big HI HELLO NAMASTE SATSRIAKAL 2 ALL D FIATIANS......

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vivekcute20, Jan 10, 2011.

1. hello evryone..... happy 2 b here...:) :dance :clapping
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Hello Vivek

A big hello from me. Welcome aboard, wish you a happy stay over here.

thanks
    Vasu
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Vivek. Welcome to TFI. Good to see another member from Chandigarh :clapping There aren't many on TFI though I see a lot of Punto/Linea on Chandigarh roads these days.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Warm welcome to you and your Punto, vivekcute20. Happy and safe driving in your Punto.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Welcome Vivek,happy motoring :car
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Welcome Vivek. Njoy ur stay and please do post Pictures and reviews of ur Ride. We all Love'em
  7. Welcome to TFI Vivek. You would enjoy your stay here.
  8. thanks a lot guyz....:) so its time 2 get started....:D
    abt me- m graduate n 22 yr old, lives in chandigarh.
    story of PUNTO-back in august 2008 our beloved MARUTI 800 started 2 shw its age..... so dat waz d tym wen hunt 4 new car began. with d budget of 6laks d search began n ended in a single day. Frankly speaking didnt test drove any car except swift ddis n i20 petrol. was nt interested in TATA product . PUNTO was still unknown 2 me. after test driving, finalised ddis. dad dnt hv ani interst in cars so it was all upto me wht car i select. told my dad abt swift but he had some other plans. dont knw who suggested my dad 2 check out d tata indigo cs :confused n my dad was so convinsed with his friend bolvachan dat he went 2 joshi automobile i.e tata-fiat dealership. he ordered me 2 cm 2 dealer n hv a look at it n i was like :irked .
    as dey say rest is history :up . went dere wid mom n right outside the showroom was all shining linea ready 4 delivery. had a look at it n went inside. as usual dad was busy in checkin d dabba cs :A , n finally inside d showroom saw d PUNTO. man wht a sight it was. all shining white PUNTO was standin dere. It was love at first sight. i was floored with its beauty. went close to have a feel of it. touched it, felt it, loved it, sat at driver seat, blew horn 2-3 times, checked glove box, opened boot , sat at rear seat, played with power windows rolling up n down. wht a feel it was. it was like as a teenager ur crush who neva noticed u b4 passes a swt little smile. ::D . all d excitement, u knw... :wow
    didnt knew anithng abt PUNTO bt my heart wanted 2 hv it no matter wht.
    as SRK has said," agar kise chez ko sacche dil se chaho to poori kainaat tumhe us se milvane m lg jate hai....."
    so within a week took many test drives with family, friends. mom was easily satisfied with d car so it was easy 2 convinse dad also. booked BNW PUNTO E+ MJD with HIND MOTORS, MOHALI n got in 10 days. ....... :clap :clapping
    my ride- FIAT GRANDE PUNTO MJD E+ :)
    [attachment=0:1kt89yz7]q-P1000876qqq.jpg[/attachment:1kt89yz7]
    she puts a smile on my face evrytime i drive her. shez neva dissapointed me. n i LIKE HER , ADORE HER n LOVE HER. :dance
    completely satisfied wid her.....:)
    CHEERZZZZZ........ :drinks

P100097622.jpg

P100014911.jpg

q-P1000876qqq.jpg
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Loved the pictures mate. The second one in the dark, one of the best ive seen. Those glaring eyes. Looks stunning.

About the first picture, is that tajen near Jayanti devi temple near the dam near chandigarh ??

Also, please put ur pictures and reviews and ur buying experience in a new thread in the Ownership section. This section is only for Introduction.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    MIndblowing pics of White color Punto. Now I am feeling that I should go for White color Punto instead of Minimal Gray :-(

It looks amazing. Congratulations for New PUNTO