1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A BIG "Hi" from Yamboy and Bronzo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Yamboy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Yamboy

Yamboy Novizio

Trivandrum
    Hi TFI'ians,

I joined this forum some weeks back, but didn't get a chance to post my indrouction mail till now.
    I recently moved from Bangalore to Trivandrum and things are getting settled and hence the delay.
    My FIAT is Linea MJD 2012 Emotion Bronzo Scuro, nick named as 'Bronzo' :)

I booked the car at Concorde Motors, Diary Circle Bangalore on 15th Feb 2012 and got the delivery on 3rd of March. As of now he has completed 10K kms. There were some niggling issues with the car but I absolutely love him. :)

Looking forward to have a very long journey together with TEAM FIAT and passionate lovers of FIAT cars.

Thank you all,
    Yamboy
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Yamboy, Welcome to TFI.
    Looking forward to hear more about your experineces with Bronzo and ofcourse Pictures please :)
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice nick name, and excellent color choice.

Do open ownership thread, share some pictures as well!!
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Welcome on board Yamboy. Do post pics of your car & when time permits please do start an ownership thread.
  5. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Welcome Yamji.
    You will surely have a good stay here @TFI and plz do post some pics of your Bronzo

PS: TFI TVM members are quite active. Do touch base with for any help in TVM.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Yamboy.. welcome to TFI
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Yamboy,

Refreshing change to hear of a car as "he". :) Bronzo Scuro is a brilliant color for sure. Show us some pics please!

Cheers.

P.S. Yamboy - Any reference to Yamaha?
  8. Yamboy

Yamboy Novizio

Trivandrum
    TFI'ians,Thanks for all your wishes :)

I will start an ownership review soon after I get internet connectivity at home. Currently managing with connectivity at office ;) Regarding the pics, now don't hit me if I say this, I had taken only 2 pics of my Bronzo in the entire 1 year excluding the pics taken on delivery. Planning a photo shoot soon to include it in the review.

@gurjinder, I addressed my Bronzo as he, as 2012 Linea looks more masculine than ever with those handsome 16 inch turbine-blade alloys and more GC.Also there won't be any objection from my better half ;)

Regarding the username you got it right, it refers to my 1994 Yamaha RX100 which was sold last month.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Drop in for the next trivandrum meet, we have so many in house profesional photoraphers, DSLR's hanging in every shoulder :)
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/team-fiat-meets/703-tfi-trivandrum-meet-22.html

Selling RX is one of the very bad decision !!