1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A big Hi frm Gujjuland!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by liberatedsoul, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Welcome aboard! Do you have a lot of Fiat cars in Gujarat?
    Gujaratis are generally wealthy so i am guessing they can afford expensive Fiat cars easily.
  2. liberatedsoul

liberatedsoul

it was a tough call wm to choose as sales teams frm both dealership were very good...i went with cargo as mr. bhupendra hd worked closely with me in helping me make a decision...

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

i think fiat cars r gr8 vfm n not expensive at all if u compare wht u r getting...gujjus r not big fiat fans so far but i see tht changing in nr future
  3. carrera555

carrera555 Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats on the purchase of the best looking sedan in the class.

Look forward for the pictures.
  4. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    WC to Team Fiat

Safe Driving.

Anish
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to the Forum with the Great Car,
    As you love Photography we will enjoy the pictures of the Italian beauty.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome to TFI.......
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Welcome to TFI Liberatedsoul... Wishing you Many Happy Miles of Motoring in Italian Beauty... I am a 1.3 MJD Emotion BossaNova White FGP owner... I had bought it from Aspi Motors - Ahmedabad in 2009 November... Joined TFI lately... There is a lot to learn from this informative place... I have really good experience of TASS of Aspi Motors...
    BTW... We all are waiting for the pics of your cars as you Love Photography... your skills @ photography would make this Italian Beauty even more Beautiful....
  8. Not much fiats in Gujarat. They don't trust the brand and you forgot that gujjus use their money more wisely than anybody else.
    To tell you the fact, whenever i'm in my hometown Surat i can hardly see punto/linea. But mbai/pune is different story altogether where i feel more like at home bcz of fiat.
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    You are damnn right Pinakin... They calculate hell lotta things before buying it... Rs/Km, Running Costs, Spare Parts Costs, Spare Parts availability, Estimated Expenses in case of non-availability of Parts, and most importantly Resale Value... So finally they end up buying a vehicle which is made of can sheet material... when we ask'em about Safety, they say "Apne ko kahan Race Lagane nikalna hay? We dont drive above 110-120...
    I am happy that i am Different... I think otherwise... I have followed my heart and bought Punto.
    Infact IMO we are kinda enjoying Exclusivity in gujarat Due to less Fiat cars on road :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

You are damnn right Pinakin... They calculate hell lotta things before buying it... Rs/Km, Running Costs, Spare Parts Costs, Spare Parts availability, Estimated Expenses in case of non-availability of Parts, and most importantly Resale Value... So finally they end up buying a vehicle which is made of can sheet material... when we ask'em about Safety, they say "Apne ko kahan Race Lagane nikalna hay? We dont drive above 110-120...
    I am happy that i am Different... I think otherwise... I have followed my heart and bought Punto.
    Infact IMO we are kinda enjoying Exclusivity in gujarat Due to less Fiat cars on road :lol:
    1 person likes this.
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    avo gujju bhai. i would suggest you to buy from aspi. didnt like the SBB color?? it was an exclusive tjet color previously. whats the on road price you paying.