1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Big Hello to all the Team-FiatIANS :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mindsipn, Jun 3, 2011.

1. mindsipn

mindsipn

Bangalore
    Ola Everyone!!!!

Finally I guess its time for me to introduce myself. My Name is Plabon and I m from Bangalore. I joined Team-Fiat last Month but was really tied up with lot of things so couldnt introduce myself earlier. I m really excited to be part of this amazing Team-Fiat community and I m looking forward to sharing my experience of owning a new generation FIAT with you all.

My family had a long running realationship with FIAT which was due to my Dad’s obssision with Fiat. This began in the early eighties when he bought his first car - a Fiat Padmini (WHITE). After that over the next few years, he bought 4 cars from FIAT’s stable, one after the other and till now I couldn’t figure out what was his fixation with FIAT!!!
    :confused:
    but he just simply loved FIAT!

The List :FIAT Padmini(WHITE), Fiat Padmini NE (WHITE), UNO (WHITE!) and finally Palio (WHITE AGAIN !!)

Then when he was about to book FIAT Petra , my mom said “Enough is enough” No more WHITE and NO more FIAT!!!
    And finally my dad had to let go of his obsession with FIAT and bought H. Verna with a heavy heart.

And now I guess it was my turn to be a part of the FIAT's family when I bought my first car - a BNW 1.3 multijet (Active) Bossa Nova WHITE
    And deep down i m kinda happy that I was somehow able to carry on my dad's passion of owning a FIAT.And I hope i enjoy a Long trouble free ownership , as we all know about TATA-FIAT A.S.S.

I would follow up this post soon with my delivery and the Initial Ownership Report (+ Some PICS) .

Till then, Drive Safe Everyone!

Cheers!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Congrats & welcome.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Plabon to this amazing community. You have the most unique sounding name.

And, upload the images directly to the forum by using the ''attachments'' option.

Gurjinder.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI Plabon..!! guess u would be having lot of FIAT stories to share with us...
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    1st Let me welcome to Team FIAT India & congratulations for new car.

I was unable to read your thread easily. A request you to upload images using attachment option. :)

Please upload pics of all the which you & your family owns with your new car
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Plaban, welcome and hope you will have a nice time here.

Please use Attachment to upload the pictures.
  7. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    welcome Plabon,

You did not mention what you mother said about again getting a Fiat back home following your father's steps. Your father still got any of the fiat he bought? Pictures of them also wont hurt.

Looking forward to your review.

Regards

Arvind
  8. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Welcome to TFI.
    Do post the Pics and have a happy and safe drive.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome home :)
    Well you will have a wonderful time stay with us, Good boy following the Fathers step will never put in trouble. What was your Family reaction on getting the Fiat car back in house after a big gap. would love to hear about it along with the review on the BNW Grande.:steering
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    OT

Tony bhai ,really liked the way you introduced mindsipn to our community.:)

Gurjinder.