1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A big HELLO to all members of TEAM FIAT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Satish Aravindakshan, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Satish Aravindakshan

Satish Aravindakshan Timido

Ernakulam
    Iam Satish. Got my Linea T-Jet Emotion Pearl White last friday. That was a dream come true moment for me. The first car in my family was a Premier Padmini which my father took. My first drive was in that car and finally when my father sold it I made up my mind to get a FIAT car myself. However things did not workout the way I thought. I ended up buying a Suzuki Zen(old model) but never repented. Used it for 8 years and sold it 2 months back.
    I was never confused on which brand I should go next as FIAT was hardcoded in my mind, but had some financial issues which made me test drive other brands and nothing satisfied me. However 3 weeks back things worked the way I thought and finally booked for Linea T-Jet, a decision which I cherish for my life time.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    5 people like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Satish Aravindakshan, congrats for buying this great car. Welcome to the forum. Looks like this Linea T-Jet landed in your hands due to will power and which made it possible to collect "M" power. I can imagine your joy and wish you best experience always with your brand new Linea T-jet.
  3. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats Satish on you new T Jet... Start an ownership thread soon :)
  4. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Congrats . Pl share pics of your jet. It's a wonderful car and you will certainly enjoy driving .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations.. for new Jet.
  6. Satish Aravindakshan

Satish Aravindakshan Timido

Ernakulam
    Thanks a lot all. Sure i will start an ownership thread and also post the photos.
  7. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats for the well made decision.Enjoy jeting :)
  8. antony1405

antony1405 Novizio

Chennai
    Hey Sathish ... Good decision.. I too got oceanic blue tjet.. Enjoy.. Drive safe..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk