1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A big hello to all Fiatians

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Volt, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    Hello Team

I joined this wonderful forum a couple of years ago while I was looking to buy a Punto. Haven't posted much since an initial query though have been a very regular visitor. As you would says, once one has got a taste of Fiat, it is indeed very difficult to stay away for long.

To cut a long story short, did not go in for a Punto then, continued with my old faithful M800 5sp due to other financial commitments. Well those are behind me now and we have booked a Tjet Emotion with Torrid Motors on Dusshera day. To be frank this was without a test drive of this car or any other for that matter. The wait for a Fiat was well worth it! As they say, 'Jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai' couldnt agree more.

I am looking forward to more interactions with the knowledgeable members of this forum in my journey as a Fiatian.

Volt
    p.s.: My better half was pretty impressed with this forum. She saw it and thought such forums exist for all brands of cars. I had to tell her that only passionate auto buffs have an exclusive forum. Needless to say Teamfiat made my day!
    2 people like this.
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Hey Volt, let me be the first one to congratulate!!! CONGRATULATIONS for the T-Jet!
    Which color you opted for! When is the delivery?

Welcome to the FIAT family!!
  3. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    Thanks @mchanna. You have chosen a great car yourself. My compliments. I would have opted for this colour had it been available. The colour I have chosen now is Pearl White. Will go for the PDI over the weekend and transfer the money after that. The delivery should be a week after that.
    1 person likes this.
  4. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Volt, congratulations for your new car and welcome to Fiat family.
  5. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore

Congratulations on the New T-Jet ..
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Nice Color volt wish you all the best in maintaining n keeping it clean :)
  7. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    @dhaya76 , C_S thank you, your threads were also a great help in my decision making. @mchanna maybe we can meet when I come down to Pune next.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Superb colour Volt.Welcome to this forum.You booked T-Jet without TD'ing it is Amazing to know.
  9. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    Thanks @Nadeem, had made up my mind on the Tjet so went ahead with the booking without the TD. I had gone through almost all the Tjet threads and knew it wouldnt be a wrong choice!
  10. Hamy88

Hamy88

Chennai
    Hi to all my Fiat Brothers!!

I was really inspired by the postsan threads you guys posted on TeamFiat and it inspired me to buy a Fiat Linea T-Jet Active!! :)
    Am soooo thankful to you guys for giving your honest opinion and comments which helped me to go ahead with my purchase!!! i really m loving it though its just been a day n i barely drove 20 kms in my new Beast! :D
    Once again, m really thankful to you guys and hope i can learn n get some good tips being here :)
    Hamy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.