1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A big disappointment-New Fiat Punto 1.3 Dynamic - Update - Issue Resolved

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by nageswarabezawada, Feb 10, 2014.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    All these issues are rectifiable but thumbs doen to sales team. It doesnt seem like rust but oxidation layer
    1 person likes this.
  2. nageswarabezawada

nageswarabezawada Timido

Bangalore
    Thank you for your valuable & Positive feedback....

I will keep update the status....

Thank you once again....
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    And one more thing. Try to check the engine bay also. and What is the VIN?
  4. nageswarabezawada

nageswarabezawada Timido

Bangalore
    Okay, What is VIN?
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) - Decoding Year of Mfr PLEASE refer to this link for more details - Team Fiat Downloads

- - - Merged Post - - -
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  6. ugandhar

ugandhar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi,

Fiat caffe also keep the car outside under sun in the stockyard (Near to Brookefields ) and after taking delivery i too visited the stockyard last satuarday (some issue with reverse parking sensors :) ) place and didn't see any car in such a bad condition.
    My car also there in stockyard for 20 days in January month....
    Also why u have Spoiler Fitting Bracket ?..
    I too got spoiler which doesn't have any Brackets, as per the sales guy Brackets will form rust... How much it cost you...
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    To the OP - It's sad that you're having to take all this pain because of improper PDI. Most of the issues you seem to have highlighted can be fixed by the Service Centre guys. Don't take the car out from the SC until the issues are fixed to your satisfaction.

To all the members blaming the OP didn't do a proper PDI, Please tell me if the vehicles sold by Honda, Maruti etc are being PDI'd by the customers themselves to ensure they are getting proper car. Whilst I agree the OP could've avoided the car after that very first picture shown, but isn't the responsibility of the dealer is to perform PDI and deliver the car. We often tend to forget this, it's the responsibility of the dealer to deliver a niggle free car as much as possible.
    2 people like this.
  8. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    First thing first

Aadya Dealership S*cks (Period).

Not every person who is about buy a Car are Automobile Experts r Pro.

Neither my Family nor my Friends has never done a PDI on a car during their Purchase and still PDI is something out of Imagination to them.

Dealer's OBJECTIVE / MISSION is all about only one thing and nothing else. MAKING A GOOD SALE.

Everyone was a newbie at one point towards everything in this world

A Dealer cannot take advantage of a customer at any cost. If so then definitely the Dealer is nothing but a cheater.

We cannot bump into each other everyday assuming that we will be cheated. Experience teach us lessons and we learn out of it.

My Father booked his Honda Amaze in Coimbatore over the Telephone from my hometown and straight away went to take the delivery after 40 days. Same drill even with his previous Wagon R.

Its not about the Manufacturer, because every manufacturer has quality control check in place and PDI for dealers is also one such measure to ensure end to end quality.

If I was you; then I would have literally raped the AAdya Sales Manager Happiness !
    2 people like this.
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    - My phone's battery gave up earlier so I had to leave the post midway.

- Saw all the photos just now. First of all, all the issues can be taken care of easily.

- Looks like the teachings of TATA refuse to go for these showroom guys even when the teams have migrated to separate Fiat showrooms for the past 1 year.

- By acting in such callous/complacent/irresponsible manner, they have taken away the most important thing, the joy of bringing home a new car.

- No offence but these type of sales executives should be thrown out by the dealership management. More than 1 person is responsible for this.

- How come this car passed PDI at the Fiat plant as well as the stockyard at dealer level? It shows that they did not even see the car before delivery. Even the guy who washed the car inside out could have reported such visible issues to the showroom staff.

- Lastly, the owner can not be "blamed" for not doing the PDI. It is just "advisable", in view of situations like these, that do not leave anything to chance and do a PDI yourself.
    1 person likes this.
  10. nageswarabezawada

nageswarabezawada Timido

Bangalore
    Spoiler Actual cost is INR5000---I spent INR2000 + I replaced with shades and reverse sensor ( free accessories)...I need to check whether that one is original or not..

And one more I have observed that in in first slide it was fitted with reverse sensors. I told that, I will be fixing reverse camera later. They swapped bumpers.

Today morning when I showed to Aadya showroom Manager I have observed sand scratches on the body & Left and Right mirrors...

Awaiting for the FIAT India executive Phone call.... :)
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014