1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A big disappointment-New Fiat Punto 1.3 Dynamic - Update - Issue Resolved

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by nageswarabezawada, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I'm not sure to congratulate you on your new car !!

firstly, did you pre check the car ? I am sure you have done as you have clicked the dusty car snap with its door open !
    If I were you that would be my 1st warning bell
    secondly you bought a 2013 model, which is the second warning bell
    thirdly, knowing you are purchasing a car stored in open conditions you should have put a condition that until it lives upto you expectation you will not buy it

as as owner it's your responsibility to do a through PDI - list is on the front page of this forum

i own July 2009 GP purchased in Dec 2010 and a Linea March 2012 purchased in May'13 => more than a year of storage in some yard, but I did my due diligence to atleast spot such stuff.

all cars i have seen but not limited to FIAT's has some rust on bolts or break discs its common and not a major worry factor. If the rust doesn't go off or its in places like wheel well (Spare wheel) then you should get a painting done at dealers cost I did it..

Otherwise, all these cosmetic conditions can be attended to, but I'm surprised you took delivery in such condition- so who needs to be blamed here ??
    5 people like this.
  2. nageswarabezawada

nageswarabezawada Timido

Bangalore
    I have sent a email to service.india@fiat.com. And I have mention that after your final inspection only I will take the car back.

20 mins back I got a email from them...below is the response...in Green

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for your communication, deeply regret the inconvenience.

Matter is coordinated with region /dealer, we assure you of all due attention through Aadya
    Motors.

We have registered your complaint & no. for same is 1-148482871.

Our dealer CRM from Aadya
    Motors will coordinate for local assistance (080-23533555)

With warm regards
    Fiat Customer care
    Pune

Actually no one will expect the vehicle in this condition. Saturday evening I have finished paper work and I told them that I will take the vehicle on sunday(Auspicious Day).

And one Main reason I trust on FIAT is one of the Giant in Automotive Market. No one will expect this kind of quality check from customer end....

3. nageswarabezawada

nageswarabezawada Timido

Bangalore
    And also both left and right side mirrors are scratched .....shown to fiat Aadya team...
  4. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    @ nageshwarabezawada, I just went through the PDF shared by you. A few questions-

1. Were you the one who clicked these pictures?
    2. If yes, did you not ask the dealer to rectify the issues depicted in the pictures?
    3. Was the vehicle handed over to you in the condition depicted in the pictures?
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  5. nageswarabezawada

nageswarabezawada Timido

Bangalore
    I am the one took photos in front of the Aadya sales team. They told they will correct it. Its evening 6:30PM on saturday. And I told that I will take the car on Sunday Morning. One wrong thing happen I have finished the paper work on saturday....After I finished the puja when I parked the car in my garage I observed the defects and taken some more photos....
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
  6. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    Sad to read this. I think all Bangalore dealers keep cars in open warehouse.All dealers were/are Tata Motors dealers.Among them my experience with 'Aadya' is worst.Fiat India needs to do a lot in sales/aftersales.
  7. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    if the issues were known to you prior to delivery , you should have asked for other car. This car will not be replaced now , anyways these are not
    major issues and can be taken care of by FASS.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
  8. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    First thing Fiat does is to arrange a conference call with dealer or get response from dealer and convey that to you.Most of the time dealer response is 'Car is in good condition.Some minor issues but we will fix them'. Be firm on concluding- accept the car with minor fixes or request for alternative one.
  9. nageswarabezawada

nageswarabezawada Timido

Bangalore
    Dear All,

Happen is happen...Can anyone tell me what next......

-Nagesh
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nagesh,

Just stay in touch with Fiat & the dealer for resolving your issues asap on high priority.

And these can be easily fixable from Dealer side.

And do a through inspection before delivery for ensuring all issues reported has been resolved or not.

And don't get in panic situation from your end but create a panic alarm for dealer.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    3 people like this.