1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A big disappointment-New Fiat Punto 1.3 Dynamic - Update - Issue Resolved

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by nageswarabezawada, Feb 10, 2014.

1. nageswarabezawada

nageswarabezawada Timido

Bangalore
    Dear All,

I have taken Fiat Punto 1.3 Dynamic delivery on 9th Feb 2014.

Model: 2013

Dealer: Aadya Motors

Location Bangalore

I would like to share some of the photos taken at the time of delivery and also after reaching home.

Today Morning, I went back to showroom and showed to Dealer(Manager). I have left my car there in showroom. and came back to office.

I don't know what to do now, need your suggestions & Advice on the same.

Enclosed attachment....

Thank you,
    Nagesh

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This certainlly doesn't look good, I am not sure why you took delivery in this condition?

BTW, did you verify VIN? And you got any special offer?
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    U should have not taken the delivery...raise the issue to highest level......
  4. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Aadya is worst in terms of sales & service. You can mail to the fiat officials for these kind of things. Many of our forum mates got the things done by this way.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Nagesh,

After looking at your PDI pic, did you mentioned showroom people that I want the vehicle in absolutely spick & span condition during delivery.
    You should have checked all these during delivery itself/or a day earlier to delivery.
    I checked my jet a day before delivery even after doing the PDI.

What about the mechanicals/engine compartment ? Is everything fine there as you have not posted pic for them in attachment;
    and as mentioned by Ravi what offer did you got?
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  6. contrarian

contrarian Timido

Bangalore
    I seriously think that by all accounts that I've heard of and my own experience on pre-sales with them Fiat should actually shut Aadya dealership. It is better not to have customers rather than having disappointed ones! On a personal note eventhough you could have avoided taking the vehicle in this condition, now that you have taken it, escalate it to their FB page also. Hopefully FIAT will respond favourably!
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Okay, first things first.

Most of the pics you have posted are normal and would be expected out of a Fiat.

Why is the rear wiper broken in the yard itself?

Secondly the spoiler is not an OEM, so you cannot really complain about the clips amd loss of paint around there.

All other things are normal in a Fiat and can be fixed easily. I have experienced most of them.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Whats the VIN number of your vehicle?
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi, Did you check VIN Details did the dealer tell you about its presence how long its been standing there in open space like that, you can get the minor details fixed at the FASS..