1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A bad experience with dealers in TVM. EDIT- Resolved by FIAT to my satisfaction.

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by srirambond007, Aug 1, 2012.

1. maverick

maverick Amatore

Hey they have white ones in stock that's why they are pushing you for white, don't budge just tell them you need a black and they will source it for you.

Sent from my iPhone
  2. thats just a start , the lady there wanted me to book that day itself and i said that i'll call her , i went back to the office and the lady kept on calling me and i rejected like 5-6 calls and then i picked it up and said that im busy at work i'll call you back at that time i could hear her saying "sir book today " and after 15 mins i get a call from an unknown number and he says that he is calling from mohandas motors about a punto 90 to explain its features , i told them i know about the features and then he calling on the behalf of the lady and to book the car today itself , i replied that i will contact the lady who was my service executive and tell her later and i am busy he casually enquired where i am and i replied that i was at technopark then, then 30 mins later a new number calls and says that they are from mohandas motors and they have brought a testdrive vehicle for me and they are waiting at the technopark gate, well i replied that i didnt order a testdrive vehicle and said i didn wanna drive a 75 hp one anyway so i said its not my problem, then the guy said " sir book today" already i was mad because i was called to the office on my free day and this behaviour i lost my cool and i didn swear at him as i was at my office but i did give him some of my thoughts and said that i have decided that i am not gonna take from there ,and asked him to tell that lady(read B**ch) not to disturb me again, i contacted kulathunkal and the service executive was simply too good he didn pressure me much , atleast he knew about fiat was and he offer he gave me was cheaper compared to MM and he added a seat cover, rev sensor , and underbody coating too for free .
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Booked with ratheesh ?
    1 person likes this.
  4. yep ratheesh
  5. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Hello trivandrun friends.

I need a quick help.... Now iam in trivandrum, need to take my car to the serivice station as its started making some noice due to under body scrach and i have no clue about the good service center in trivandrum.. please help..

Sreejith
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    take it to either of the two , whichever is of closer proximity to you.. both are mathematics(kanakka :p) ..
    The sound will go once they take out the plate n straighten it.. just a 15 mins job, but they ll have to take it on a lift, n most probably they ll say no lift, blah blah... say that you are travelling n here in tvm en route and need to get it back asap..

Thread update : Sriram got his car yesterday morning and the rest of the flabbergasting story will be updated by himself :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. What do you know! Exactly my experience.
    BTW I had called up MM for a TD and was asked to book the car even before I got a TD :A
    1 person likes this.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Seems like MM has offered some Bonus plans for their sales team. Seeing aggressiveness which they have not shown never before.
    1 person likes this.