1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A bad experience with dealers in TVM. EDIT- Resolved by FIAT to my satisfaction.

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by srirambond007, Aug 1, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Sriram. your issue is solve that is great to hear. BTW when your car delivery scheduled.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  2. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    The dealer has promised that he will try to deliver the car by Aug 25.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice to know that the issue is resolved. Congrats! Hope you get behind the wheels of your beauty soon!
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    If it is not a long story, can you please brief us what had actually happened at the dealer side. Where they actually playing the fool with you or there were genuine reasons ?
  5. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    Once i get the delivery, i would like to write a detailed experience on buying the car.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tomorrow is 25th. :) Good Luck bro. I hope you get your ride tomorrow.

Enjoy the Linea till then. :)
  7. hmmm i was gonna book at mohandas but then the attitude of the staff made me think otherwise , like in one instance there the staff at Mohandas was telling me "No you dont want black you want white which is a more sportier colour" :|
  8. We are on the same boat(well almost),booked the car on 10th july,and gave our punto to them at that time only.Promises were failed as usual,car arrived on 27th.Paid full amt,and was promised registration would be done within 5 days.Its 24th now,till now my registration number has been docketed yet.Car is lying in the stockyard for a whole month..It really feels very bad to have suffered like this.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  9. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    Its like fate, we have to suffer before we get to our beauties :)

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

I got the VIN number couple of days back, so that means the car has been or will be lifted in one or 2 days. So delivery on 25th is not possible. Anyways i am not pushing them now. Let them take their sweet time. The VIN number says FLZ so a june make. I can live with that :)

2 people like this.
  10. venka

venka BANNED

It seems its a common problem for Fiat car buyers . I also faced the similar problem from Prerana Motors , Lalbagh Rd , Bangalore. I booked my car on Feb 5th, promised delivery date got postponed twice. Later shoot an Email to Fiat, Fiat came into picture to solve the problem , After all the Hiccups Finaly got this lady delivered on Women's day 8th March. Think about a common man who doesn't have any information about the email contacts or to fight with Tata Radical elements who try to discourage the Fiat buyers.

After the delivery no looking back at all , clocked 15000 in odo meter in 4 months . Took her to 165km top speed , got the best 26.2km/pl as well.

One thing for sure , you will just enjoy this lady to the core.

Have a happy n safe driving.