1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A bad experience with dealers in TVM. EDIT- Resolved by FIAT to my satisfaction.

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by srirambond007, Aug 1, 2012.

1. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    Go ahead cancel the booking and ask for a full refund I would say. They will give you a cheque(This would take about a week). Deposit the cheque in your account. When the car arrives give your cheque to them....
  2. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    My exchange car has been evaluated as 1.65 lacs + 25 k exchange bonus. If i cancel the booking, i will lose the exchange bonus, unless i fight for it :hit .

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Sorry i missed something here.. My car is with the dealer already, from july 23 and i guess they must have registered it to someone else already. So if i cancel now i will be left without a car for any emergency..

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Just making my last post bit more clear , my old car (zen) is already taken by the dealer
  3. anjith100in

anjith100in Timido

trivandrum
    i talked wit 2 guys there about ur case.. did u make a fresh booking at mohandas after cancelling one from kulathunkal? they told me that they will say the genuine reason today noon.
  4. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    If you can PM me your number it will be easier for me to understand and explain.. I have PMed you my number..
  5. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    UPDATE : Thanks Team FIAT for playing a very important role in sorting things out . TFI members and my friends asif, varun and paddleshifter directly helped me sort out the issues . I know i made a mistake of paying the whole amount upfront.
    so here is what happened today.

Since i didn't get any replies from FIAT INDIA, i decided to meet the MD of Mohandas Motors(MM) and explain him my case. My dad's friend previously worked at the top levels at MM and with his help we got an appointment with the CEO and GM at MM . I got a premium treatment today, which i feel i should have got from the very beginning and also every FIATian deserves from FIAT. They explained me what exactly happened and provided me a solution which simply blew me away , they met all my conditions straight away. No arguments, no fights. They solved the issue amicably. Great relief. Also i came to know that FIAT INDIA, though did not reply to me directly, they have raised a complaint against the dealership and were moving things from another side ( well they could have informed me too ) . Anyways i just wanted to inform everyone here that i am right now a very happy FIAT customer :).
    7 people like this.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Glad to see your complaints were addressed to your satisfaction.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Happy to see that your troubles are solved. All the best
    1 person likes this.
  8. anjith100in

anjith100in Timido

trivandrum
    Sorry sriram.. i got thru to CEO only by noon. After some time when i called SE told tat you were at the dealer.. Anyway happy for u.. Also would like to hear the resolutions they did put forward for u..
  9. great that we have another satisfied fiat customer. i pray he remains always. the chance of his being one is above 99.9% once he gets behind the wheels of his fiat.
  10. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    Just give me a call whenever you are free sirji :)