1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A bad experience with dealers in TVM. EDIT- Resolved by FIAT to my satisfaction.

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by srirambond007, Aug 1, 2012.

1. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Anytime...
  2. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    Just updating all the fiatians here..

Till today, nothing has progressed, I went and fought with their sales manager , he gave me a commitment for 13th August. Still they haven't invoiced , no VIN number or order number provided to me, car still not shipped. When I called the dealer yesterday, he confirmed on to13th, also he has told me that after shipping it takes 8 days to reach the dealer. Today he told me that the car will be loaded from PUNE tomorrow. So 6th + 8 = 14th. Hmm but he still says he can deliver by 13... either something is going to go wrong somewhere I doing the Math wrong!!... Thanks to Asif and Varun, Asif has agreed to help me on this. Varun has been in constant touch with me..

Never thought my car buying experience will be so messed up.. No one else to blame, its just me and my passion for owning a Fiat.. :cry:
    1 person likes this.
  3. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Lets hope for the best.Buying a Fiat is always a different experience :cool: and trust me all your hard feelings will be blown away once you start driving a Fiat,and lets hope it happens as promised by the dealer
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Thanks Ramesh for sharing this.

This is so contrary to our beliefs.

Inspite of being market leader, Maruti does this !!! Wonderful gesture. And our usual belief is that it's not required and Maruti does not do it being the market leader.

It's not for nothing that market has lots of trust for Maruti.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Sriram, you should not have paid full amount

in case you do not get response from dealer, please escalate the matter to Fiat VPs

I agree that buying a Fiat is a difficult and painful process with some dealers, but driving a Fiat will make you forget this painful experience
    2 people like this.
  6. Cmmon its fine as long as you get what you asked for,these goof ups are some added(hidden features)of Fiat cars.even I am in the same boat as you are,maybe worse.I booked my car on 10th july,was promised delivery by 22nd and after registration on 25th.the car reached stockyard on 27th(reason for being late is its raining heavily in pune so driver has difficulty to drive down the whole route which had zero rainfall).after all this was promised that if I pay extrra for fancy number my registration will be faster,they promised me by 2nd i will get the car after registration.On 2nd i call them only to know that they have to get permission for registering Fiat punto sports from Writers Building in kolkata,and so the car will be registered by 6th.today they called me to inform the permission will come on 10th,and car after registration on 18th.So guys you can understand how hard it is for me(did the pdi on 28th).So by the time I get the possession of the car i will become mad(if they continue to tell me all those cock-n-bull stories).I knew these were expected so I dont have any grudges,its just pure love what I have for Fiat.
  7. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    Update : I have informed Mangesh and Ravi (FIAT) about my case today. Waiting for their reply.
  8. anjith100in

anjith100in Timido

trivandrum
    Even i was played around by 2 guys.. I got so pissed off tat i got got directly in talks with the CEO(which they least suspected).. but by tat time i befriended 1 of them and i didnt want them to get fired.. Atleast they made me think so(tat they will b fired). before for invoicing a car.. u need to pay only half the amt..but tat guy later told me tat a lot of their rules have changed(maybe tat was after dealing wit me :firey ). anyway i will talk wit their SE and let u know..
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    2 people like this.
  9. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    Oh.. thanks so much .. I m really really happy that so many people are turning up to help me out..

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Update: :sad1 Even FIAT people didn't respond. I called up fiat toll free and found out i have no reference numbers to give. Found out from the Territory sales manager that my car is not yet lifted (not even invoiced) whereas i have the SMS from the dealer SE which says that my car has been lifted 3 days back from pune !!! :eek: . Though i feel cheated, my fancy for FIAT is the only reason i am still asking me to wait. My money is stuck with them :confused: and i don't have my car(it has been taken by dealer as exchange) . :? :A
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sriram, bad sales experience is a part of owning a FIAT car in India. You mailed Mr. Mangesh on 7th so I guess its not that they havent responded. I hope they reply by tomorrow hopefully.

Do you know have a reference number for your complaint? It would be a good idea to try once more tomorrow.