1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Today at Fortune Body shop saw an electric blue Emotion Pack with blackened FIAT alloys. Posting some pics. Sorry for the poor pic quality
    [attachment=0:1eo94pyl]IMG_0271.JPG[/attachment:1eo94pyl]
    [attachment=1:1eo94pyl]IMG_0272.JPG[/attachment:1eo94pyl]

IMG_0271.JPG
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Grandeur i second Arvind on this... Even i feel it looks better than the Epk wheels...
  3. yep vahan pujari saab,
    i am a member here too.and yes the abarth logo in ma car has taken a mention.happy for that.but i am also thinking to replace those letters with that of FIAT.

Vignesh
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    :shocked

BTW, there are lots of DIY thingies you've done on your Punto - those vector files & made stickers out of that for lights and all that. Hope you gonna share it with all Punto-members here.... :mrgreen:
  5. anytime for our members.whenever somebody wants it i will share it with u guys.sure thing.

Vignesh
  6. To start with can you post some recent pics of your car. Are you still running with Linea Alloys or they are gone?
  7. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    Hey Vignesh,

You are roaming around in a red punto in this forum. Got to see your car in Team BHP. Looks awesome.

@Grandeur: Great alloys. Looks neat. :up
  8. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    i like em i like em i like em .. i want em i want em i want em
  9. I had Punto OE alloys.but they are gone now.Second set of Alloys are in.They are look alike Lenso Samurai SC01 by Plati.I ll post pics very soon.
  10. Sorry to hijack this thread on 98 PCD wheels with a 100 PCD wheel.I am attaching pics of my car.The alloys are Plati 100 PCD 15 incher.Lookalike of Lenso Samurai SC01.The tyres are Yoko ES 100 195/60/R15.

[attachment=1:1dpjefa8]IMG_0660.JPG[/attachment:1dpjefa8]

[attachment=0:1dpjefa8]IMG_0706.JPG[/attachment:1dpjefa8]

IMG_0660.JPG

IMG_0706.JPG