1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Amrut.M

Amrut.M Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    YES, Very much agreed. I just can't trust them (JC Road Automobile showroom people).
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Unless one get an alloy which has the brand name embossed on it you cant trust any of the shops, nowadays there are raids on exclusive showrooms as well and fake items found, so it all your luck :)
  3. Amrut.M

Amrut.M Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi FIATians..
    I've goyt new wheels for Punto. Check out the images n let me know how is it looks..
    IMG_0387.jpg IMG_0388.jpg
    3 people like this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Amrut can you please upload few more pics ( side profile). I am not able to judge from this angle. But I can say it looks good on Red Punto.
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice and clean design. Very good selection

Waheguru Waheguru
  6. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice looking alloys. what is the profile of the wheels and tyre. please share the price and source.

7. SHBZ

SHBZ Novizio

Pune
    98 PCD alloys - 13"

Any idea if there are 13" - 98PCD Alloy's? I own a Palio 2002 and would like to have a set fitted. I am a bit hesitant to fit 100PCD alloys available in infinity... Kindly let me know if there are any in Pune..Thanks.
  8. dipen2003

dipen2003 Timido

Siliguri
    I am from Siliguri WB and planning to order 16" 98+100 pcd alloys available with sai mag wheels for my punto 1.3 active, i would like to also order for Hub rings from UK.Can anyone suggest me the size of the hub rings i need to install along with alloys i buy from sai mag wheels?
  9. BlueJay

BlueJay

Bangalore
    Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of reliable car accessories dealers (in Bangalore) who stock 98 PCD alloys for a linea? I called a few of them yesterday, but most of them didn't have 98 PCD's.

Thanks,
    BlueJay