1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Any tyre with a directional Pattern will turn Noisy after a few thousand kilometers(S drives\ES 100\Potenza GIII)
    I had Bridgestone Potenza GIII in my previous car,and they were ok for a few thousand kilometers.
    Towards end of their life,people used to ask me if i had a FFE in my car.
  4. Royj, thank you for all the information on Alloys, hub centric rings et al. This really made me choose a 100 PCD alloy of my choice and use it with out any kind of hesitation.
    I have installed hub centric rings on the front wheels but not on the rear, is it ok to live like this or should i get for back wheels also?

I am running on MOMO Ten S black 17" 100 PCD coupled with Nankang NS2 Ultra 205/45/R17
    1 person likes this.
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    ^^ It is better to use hub centric rings on all wheels.
  6. Amrut.M

Amrut.M Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi, I am new to this team. I've a Punto (1.3 MJD ACTIVE) n would like to go for 98 PCD/15" alloys. Can anyone pls suggest me where I can buy these alloys in Bangalore?
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Amrut check the TFI classified. One of the TFI member is selling Punto's OEM alloys with tyres. Get in touch with him.
    1 person likes this.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What happened to your plans to switch to Tjet alloys? its near time to change your stock tires as well right? 35k kms !!
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    check with Kumars ..:: Welcome to Kumar’s Automobiles & Agencies ::..

JC road is the best place to hunt for alloys, and if possible go for the 98PCD ones and if required get the hub centric rings as well. Torque on Indiranagar 80ft road is also good.
    1 person likes this.
  10. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Agree that JC Road has plenty of options. But its risky unless one has specific pointers to a shop. People do get royally cheated here. Have had couple of bad experiences at JC road.