1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I think Vignesh is a member here as well.

From the pics posted & details mentioned, they look like stickers (cost mentioned Rs. 10 each) simply sticked on blank space at centre
  2. anand3636

anand3636 Amatore

Cochin (KL - 44)
    Awesome pics.. :wow :wow
    + marks for your photographic skills too :clap :clap
    All the best with your new lovely :car
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

4. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    I think you'll be able to do it. I've alloys in Epack Linea where that centre Fiat hubcap has 2 separate parts - The front logo is fixed to an adapter-like thingy. If thats the case with your Emotion wheelcap also, then you can just remove the front logo of the wheelcap & find a way to stick it to your alloys.

Someone stole one Fiat logo from one of the wheels of my Linea :A & I observed the above when I was getting it fixed at TASC.
  5. yeah FIAT original logo's should look good. I think you can have some on the ebay UK site, check those also or check with Kava
  6. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Arvind,

He already has Fiat's original logo's on Wheelcaps of his Emotion :) . He has to just figure out how to fix it on new alloys.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Emotion cap is fixed with wheel cap, but on E-Pack, it comes separetly i think.
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Grandeur I liked it the way it is man...
  9. Grandeur, looking at your alloys, I am getting itchy to trade my Emotion Pack alloys :lol
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

hahahaha.... :clap