1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Sham,

Any day Lenso will be better than Platti and Neo. AFAIK Platti is a chineese brand and Neo is a India brand. These days I heard Neo has 98 PCD alloys.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sham,
    Nowadays Neo wheels have turned out to be a good indian brand after aura has left . They are even offering lifetime warranty in case it cracks or anything ! Also it will be available from a wide range of shops everywhere. They are offering 98 pcd for many wheels. Out of these three, the best would be Lenso, then plati and neo. Both plati n lenso are from taiwan and neo from punjab or so. Check out lenso's facebook page to see their entire collection n project cars.. totally droolworthy. If you are not planning to paint it in red/orange, I would suggest neowheels 15" magnet for your car than this one which comes in 2012 punto internationally, see the video nimish posted in TFMC, the green punto has it..
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    That was also one of the choices.. But I really want to get the alloys painted and Magnet won't look good in other colors.

Praveen did you get to visit any showroom with 98PCD lenso anywhere in blr?
  4. Sham,

I am planning to visit Torque in Indirangar this weekend. Had a talk with the guy over the phone and he was saying he has something in 98PCD. If time permits will visit Hot Tracks in Victoria Road.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Great.. I will try to join you on sat.. Will let you know by tomorrow evening
  6. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    alloys3.jpg
    alloys2.jpg

League LG-236 14" 98-108 pcd with MRF ZLO 185/70 R14 tyres.
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
    2 people like this.
  7. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Reliance Autozone is worst place to visit... Last time i enquired about Autoform seat covers of Punto .. they quoted that starting price is 24000:eek:...
    and also they denied to place order for 98 PCD...
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    i only go there to pick up car care products .. though they are a bit expensive that's the only place I've found where there is a lot of collection of these products under 1 roof.
    But out of desperation I decided to ask them about alloys..

I wouldn't buy anything else from them even in my dreams.. They are freaking expensive with every thing.
    PS :: I've just made peace with car care products because the products i generally buy are in the range of 400-800rs and a couple of 100s here and there wont hurt me much if i can find everything under 1 roof.
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Also does the outer dia of the spigot rings depend on the alloy that is being chosen?
    I'm traveling abroad so i thought i will at least pick it up from there but now doubtful.

Point 2::
    if i have to go shopping for wobbly bolts, then
    1.) should i consider the thread length of the bolt
    2.) physical length of the bolt as such

Also do these requirements again depend on the type /brand of alloys i choose?
    I'm leaving shortly so any opinions on this would be great