1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    anyone in bangalore who knows a really big outlet which sells HRS/NEO/LENSO under 1 roof?
    I'm really tired of searching for 98PCDs now
  2. Hi Sham,

Myself, Anish tried a lot of places for getting 98PCD alloys in Bangalore. None of the shops have a 98PCD. During our last search done at Kormangala, one guy has agreed to procure a 98PCD . Waiting for his update.
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Praveen, same case with me too.. I tried searching for it at Reliance autozone, Near Shantinagar, and many more places . I dont find 98PCDs or i wont like the design.
    even on a rare occasion where i do find one such thing, the brand is something I've never heard of and don't feel confident in investing :(
  4. Guys can you help me understand hub centric rings/spigot rings etc with pictures. I am looking at 100 PCD alloys and i understand they need a special ring to make them fit for Punto but could not figure out how they look like and where they will be placed. Please help me with pictures to better understand
  5. If I am ready to go for 100PCD n number of options available,but after reading the wobbling issues, not interested on it. I told the shop guys, ready to wait for 2 months to get 98PCD. I am waiting for the update from the shop Drift in Kormangala for a positive result.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    If grande punto is running on 100 PCD elsewhere in the world , i really dont understand why fiat fancied a "Special need" for 98PCDs here
    (Is it so?)
  7. Here are my alloys ... 15 inchers - 100 PCD with spigot rings + Michellin Primacy LC 195/60/R15.

18000 KM already done. NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER...

IMAG0534.jpg

IMAG0535.jpg
    6 people like this.
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hub centric rings won't help you correct PCD mismatch. They are for properly centering the wheels as aftermarket alloys have large center bore and will fit loose over the stock hub. Check this link, this link and this link for information on hub-centric rings
    You might also want to go through this thread for more understanding about alloy wheels and fitment.

Well Fiat originally started with this 98pcd and continued that here in India as well. Later on from 2009/10 or so they changed to 100pcd in Europe, but that change did not come here.
  9. actually i was a bit apprehensive going for this size, tried and it looked and felt great , overall i am quite satisfied. i wish i could source out some 17 incher in 98 PCD.
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I"m looking for this..
    Screenshot-24.jpg

Anyone willing to help me find a 98PCD one.
    Also is NEO a good brand to begin with?
    How are plati and Lenso? and amongst these 3 which one would be better?

PS :: Now changing brands would mean i need to again search for designs which would mean i will again go another year without alloys. :(