1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. mayank

mayank Amatore

Thanks for liking guys :) Alloys are of "neo" make, they are 15''(98PCD as told by the dealer every time i enquired to him like 7-8times) and the model is "dizzy"..not sure about the exact colour but its neither chrome nor gunmetal..it comes close to hypersilver and gives an impression of steel but good thing is it doesn't have any chance of getting fade or polish getting ripped like chrome alloys!! Set of 4 alloys costed me 18k..!! I haven't gone for Hub rings yet as i do not take my car above 90 but still since steering starts vibrating at 90 so i may go for that within a month!! Here are the unedited pics View attachment 25248 View attachment 25249 View attachment 25250 View attachment 25251 View attachment 25252

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Guys, is it important to carry out wheel alignment after installation of new alloys and tyres? However, I guess wheel balancing is essential. My car has run about 6k kms and the alignment seems to be alright i.e the car doesn't veer towards left or light when the hand is removed from the steering wheel.

Experts, please comment.
  3. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    it is essential that you to wheel balancing after changing tires/alloys , always better to get alignment done as well, to avoid excessive wear and tear .
  4. how much can i get for selling punto alloys???? my car has ran 33000 km...:) thanks in advance
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Since you have completed 33K already. If all the alloys look good and are in good shape then you can get around 8-9K for all four keeping in mind that you are in chandigarh.
  6. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you are from Pune, i'll buy it ;).
    Please inform me if someone from Pune want to sell his alloy.
  7. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Hi folks, Will a Linea T-Jet + Alloy 16 inch fit Punto 90HP? Are they same PCD etc?
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Should be just plug and drive. Manufacturers don't just change the PCD and hud diameter from variant to variant.
    1 person likes this.
  9. 100_1031.jpg
    HRS 15 inch with 215/60 R15 tyres
  10. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Those alloys look great on the car. However, I have got to ask this - 215 section tyres on a 1.2? Doesn't it feel bogged down slightly?