1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
  2. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Can someone provide some idea about shipping costs? I am on the verge of ordering the H125 set from Sai Mag Wheels (pictured below) in 14 inches. It would cost Rs 13,500. I know shipping charges vary from location to location, but would it run to thousands? Can anyone who has ordered online from Sai Mag wheels throw some valuable light on this? I have already spoken to people from Sai but they seem to be clueless and still awaiting a response from their end.

H125.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    is this FIAT logo looks out of the place, odd man out?

2012-06-11 20.42.36.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    i feel you need to pull it to the left a bit...
    Its not centered for sure.. when in motion it will look wobbly :)
  5. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys, need urgent help. Today went to Reliance Autozone. Saw 98 PCD Neo alloy. Please give your suggestions as which color suits better for my Exotica Red. Only black was present, but they told they can arrange for silver also. Please let me know ASAP.

Cost - 4875 / piece. 4th Alloy - 20% off. Planning to put Yoko C drive (Rs 5350 /piece). So total ~40k

One more question, do i need to buy hub centric rings also?

Here are pictures.

Here is the link .

Welcome to Neo Wheels - India's No. 1 Official Brand in India

15_xtreme_1.jpg

15_xtreme_2.jpg

15_xtreme_3.jpg
  6. Are you sure this is exact 98 PCD. AFAIK Neo alloys doesnt have 98 PCD.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    go a couple of pages back, a guy with handle sunswape has this same alloy in hypersilver finish(as in the first pic).. check that out.. which colour is your car? if its light colour, i suggest you to paint it gunmetal..
  8. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore

Yes, website says different, but I saw it in person. They are 98 PCD's only.

My car color is Red. So rite now I am unable to decide which finish to go for.

Update:

Here is the photo which i took. It has 4 holes unlike photos in website. But only Silver/black combination was present there.

Photo023.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  9. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    [/COLOR]HI All,

Just called up Kava Automobiles Mumbai, they are coating 6.5k per piece. They will ship it through Sharma Transport(Rs 500).

Please suggest me, should I go with OE or aftermarket with Spigot rings and all?
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    That is a personal choice.