1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Wheels gel with the colour of your car..... Nice choice.

What did you mean by life time warranty?????
  2. hahhaha .. even i was having the same dount .. then thought that it is bcoz of the ankle in which the photo was taken... Yup in this pic it looks perfectly matching ... Our puntos really need 17"..Sooner or later i will also opt for 17"for sure ..

Ajit

3. Your Punto alloys matching with the colour of your car.

Thanks sunswape for the compli....
  4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Thanks, neo gives life time warranty against any cracking or breaking of alloy. I earlier had neos only in my zen too which took a very bad front side collision. Front left side alloy with tire got smashed inside the chassis, resulting in bended car floor. Tire busted but alloy was intact. From that day Iam havin good faith in quality of neos. Plus in case of any damages you can get single matching alloy.
  5. arulvasan

arulvasan

Pune
    Dear All,

I have been able to source 98 pcd alloys HRS from sai magwheels new delhi. Best part is they had a local contact in pune who took care of installation etc... waiting for the hubrings...
  6. surajsthampi

surajsthampi

Hey Guys!!! Am planning to change shoes on my Punto 90HP to set of 16" inch alloys. I had a few questions regarding this. Was planning to get a set of 98 PCD rims from Sai Mag wheels, so will have to use HUB rings as RoyJ has mentioned on 98 PCD? Car has run 26k but the ride is very still very good, i am a bit concerned about the effect of HUB rings. Along with my alloys am planing to get Conti Premium Contact or Sports contact 205/55 R16 91W. Any concerns about the choice of tyres?

I frequently Drive in 160-200KPH zone i never had issues with stock wheels. Will i possibly have any issues with the new shoes am getting?
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Came across a new design Alloys from Hijoin. Just sharing it across. The best part is it has got 4 holes 98 PCD for 14 " & 15 ".
    Model:-Hijoin H480

Hijoin H480.jpg

Available in Size : 14" size & 15" size
    14" Size :- 98 PCD* 4 holes , 100 PCD * 4 holes , 100 PCD * 5 holes, 108 PCD * 4 holes
    15" Size :- 98 PCD * 4 holes , 100 PCD * 4 holes , 100 PCD * 5 holes, 108 PCD * 4 holes
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Nice design. Even though the spec says 4 holes, the picture shows 8 holes, so I am a little confused.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Roy thats a common pic of that model it seems. So it may vary from size to size
  10. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lovely design.
    Cinju I see only 8holed 98PCD models in their website, did you call them up to find out if they have 4 holed ones for 98PCD?