1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. My new set of wheels... :)

Image496.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Neo 15inchers

20120318_154138.jpg 2012-03-24 11.gg.jpg 20120407_182452.jpg

Neo 15inchers with MRF ZLOs, costed 22k (alloys) and 21k (tires) for a set of four. They are 98 pcd. Good thing is that they come with life time warranty.
    About tires, awesome is one word. Cant believe MRF came with such a good tire, excellent grip plus excellent ride.I have used mrfs earlier also but they never seemed to be as good as ZLOs are. Got them after reading good reviews about them over net. Glad I made a good choice. Highly recommended !!
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Romiiiii... adipoliii !!!! now its time to remove the red abarth stripes !! it looks damn gud than what i expected ! But why is the gap between wheel n wheel arch so much in front even with the 17" ?? looks awkward !

sunswape.. looks good man. whats the model number of this?neo wheels also getting costly these days? !:O
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Varun even I felt the same when I had my 1st look at the snap. Have a look once more. The car is resting in an inclined parking.
  5. The left side was on jack and they were fixing the left front tire hence the bigggggg gap seen....... ;)

Attaching another pic.

Image505.jpg
    7 people like this.
  6. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    looks superb on ur blue punto
    which tires and size ?
  7. Thanks bro.. :)

LENSO CLUB RAZE CL3 - 17', 4x100 PCD, 7J

Tyre: Nankang, 215/45/17
    1 person likes this.
  8. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Came back to stock rims after using HRS 14" for one year. Now on bad roads the smooth steering feel is back :)
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

good u took off the scorpion................ how long will it take to get rid off the stripes...... leave it plain..

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

good u took off the scorpion................ how long will it take to get rid off the stripes...... leave it plain..
  10. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Its of Neo extreme series, hyper silver. Dunno about exact model number but these where only I could find in 98 pcd in neo

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

:-O Your punto is rocking. Love your wheels and that skirting you having there on your punto. Really looking superb. Bowing down !!!