1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hey buddy,

Check out the www.saimagwheels.com, I'm sure you''ll get the set of alloys of your choice here. For your reference just go through the post: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=159&start=40#p1597. I'm sure it will help you.

let me know if you need any help on this.

2. The wheels are Really Good and standout , what i liked about the finish is
    the Hypersilver matches the Engine cowl/grill , Fog Lights & Brings a sense of appealing
    uniformity starting from the Front end going across the body of the car ..Being a 14'' profile + opting for a
    Multispoke i think it really blends well with the Car.. Thumbs up

3. Well i just spoke with Gautam over the phone and referred you with TFI & he was spot on,I need the H126 design clue
    which is almost close to Konig's back dated edition which i prefer knowing to have a car ...i always wanted a 5spoke variant to add the sporty nature. Now , heres what the problem lies ...Gautam is out of HS finish in H126 but has only Dull Silver machined lip which on further clarification explains to be like a MATT FINISH in Silver & looses the GLOSSY FINISH when compared to HS variant.

He suggested me that it will still look good as the H126 has a thin lip again MATT Finish nothing GLossy
    I looked at the Website URL and shortlisted the H126 & H253 - (which is common with Plati)
    Quoting price for set of 4 is approx 12k + 700 Freight for H126 , didnt ask for H253.
    The procurement procedure will be almost the same as you opted for and should reach within 3-4 days.

I Finally am debating about the finish & told him need to see the DULL SILVER from some vendors (saifee tyres) in real before ringing him again to place an order likewise.

Need an insight on what needs to be done here ? Am i missing something ?

4. Grandeur

Well, I suggest got with H 253. I have seen same alloys on White or silver Punto somewhere on any other forum. it looks awesome. H 126's design may not gel with Punto because of its thin spokes. The tyre area will look too empty with14" H 126. However it again depends on personal choice.

Incase you want to visit, Saifee tyres:

Saifee Tyre Service
    Shop #6 Opp. Gokul Ice Cream.
    Saraswati Road, Near Poddar School.
    Santacruz (W) . Mumbai 400054

PH: 022- 26493819, 66943340
    Mbl: 9820043823

Hope it helps!
  5. royj

royj Esperto

:clap :clap :clap
    So good looking.
  6. :wow , Grandeur a reason for quick meet soon in Mumbai :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

AMAZING BUDDY... FINALLY U Upgraded your emotion to an EPk....:)
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Your Punto Looks Fantabulous in those Alloys, Grandeur

As discussed, do some jugaad to fix Red color Fiat hubcaps removing it from your old wheelcaps. I guess you'll have to do some jugaad as the Blue hubcaps in new alloys look to be "swollen" on centre.
  9. Grandeur

I've already started my research on it. Want to get away with that blue. Will update you all by weekend ;)
  10. M A N U

M A N U Amatore