1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. singh

singh Amatore

Mohali
    yeah of course it will come with 4 bolts fit , custom fit 98PCD as well , My doubt is just 6.5J width , i hope it fits without any prob. I think OEM alloy is 5.5J . Need Advice from experienced guys like u , so here in forum.
    Thanks
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    OE alloy is 6J. the OE steel wheels are 5.5J
  3. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

6.5J is ok i think.But better stick the stock alloys. Hub centering will be an issue with after market alloys even if the pcd is correct. Sticking to the stock alloys will give you more peace of mind.
  4. singh

singh Amatore

Mohali
    thanks guys , even sales exe didnt knew this as what width alloys are .
    And i also feel same as Vishnu said , peace of mind . If some problem occurs bcoz of other reasons i may still doubt the After market alloys .
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    You shouldn't worry so much when you have all the information available for you from sites like this.
    I have been happily using after market alloys without any issue for the past several months.
  6. singh

singh Amatore

Mohali
    Is spare tyre in Punto Emotion is full sized alloy wheel or what ?
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    No. Its steel rims
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
  8. HI Aniket

I found the Below interesting. could you share the relevant details like Size / PCD / Price etc

2.jpg
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai

black 17" MODEL :pROJECT D07
    WHEEL SIZE:
    17x7.0
    ET:
    +35,+40
    PCD:
    (8,10x100~114.3)
    price on OCT.09 26000 , price now in Feb2012 30,000
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  10. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Guys some queries.I am getting 4 used Linea alloys.The shop guy is quoting around 15k , but I may bargain it to around 13k max for the set of 4. Now my question is how one can find out the condition of alloys like whether its bent or other hidden faults(members can share what and all to be looked) is present or not?I had a look at the alloys and its looks good with minor scratches.Waiting for your reply guys!!