1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the first one indeed looks fab, especially the gun metal finish will look special !!
    Well, if you havent gone through the lenso website, go through it to get an idea of their range, you may find many other good designs..
    https://lensowheel.co.th/raiden_intro.aspx
    i bumped into this official site after seeing these alloys in an fb page: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.273304349366731.69426.194554277241739&type=3, and i liked one of these so much and ended up here searching for its model name and number.....
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

3. According to their website 16" is the max and that too only for SUV's.............. :(
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
  5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Grandeur ,

I dont know if you'd take my suggestion , but I would suggest you to visit reliance autozone . They have their own brand called Zeki alloys . Pretty good designs and they have some weird offers on them too .

Last time I checked the offer was something like this .

BUy 3 alloys and get 4th one free .. lol .. I dont know who would go and buy just two alloys or one alloy . but this 3 pe ek free offer sounded ridiculous . BUt the designs are pretty nice and they look pretty good .
  6. i have seen tiara wheels here at a bridgestone select store.they had very less models.But i came to know from the shop owner that it is in tie up with brigestone.
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Thanks Gautam...but I guess Mumbai doesn't have Reliance Autozone. Visited http://www.relianceautozone.com/, pathetic website. For me the top navigation bar doesn't work, it just don't let me click anywhere.
  8. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Sandeep, the Reliance Autzone is indeed there in Navi Mumbai. It is inside the RIL office opposite to the Rabale Station.

Myself and Amit, got some work done (Accessories) for our cars inside the Autozone. There they have a workshop & an Accessory Shop. Though it is cumbersome getting inside the RIL premises, but it was worth a visit earlier in December-2010.
  9. dipys

dipys

Mumbai
    Hello Guys..... I ve been reading this forum in hop skip n jumps....... so maybe i ve missed em. I get the impression, that there are very few Linea Owners on discussion here. My 1.3MJD Linea EPK has done 40k, so time has come for new tires. I am thinking should i upsize or not. and to what extent. Also If anyones done it in Mumbai, suggestions for place is welcome. I have a Fiat Palio also and I had upsized its tires to 195/55/15, without ever knowing what PCD's are..... Till 2day, except for slightly harsher ride(only slightly) and a fantastic handline, dont have a complaints......... Guys, any suggestion/help appreciated
  10. Hey Vignesh,,

I own Red GP 1.3 MJD active for more than two years now. I have recently upgraded stock rims and tyres.

Tyres
    Stock - JK Tornado 165/80 R 14
    New - Michelin Primary LC 195 / 60 R 15

New RIMS - 100 PCD - Flying eagle.

IMAG0533.jpg Copy of IMAG0534.jpg

My rims looks exactly same as yours plati ones except mine have 4 holes only of 100 PCD. Dealer which sold me the alloys convinced me somehow to install 100 PCD alloys and told me not to worry at all and I agreed.He told that these alloys are installed on many puntos and lineas and he will refund the money If I get any problems with the alloys.

It was a direct fit with OE bolts , but I forgot to check about hub-centric thing. I have covered 40 kms since then but didnt went above 85 kmph. NO WOBBLING or VIBRATIONS till now.

BUT I am really worried after reading all the threads about 98 PCD stuff etc etc and couldnt sleep after spending so much money.I am concerned about safety of my car.

Please advice me should I check the alloys for hub centric ring or wait till I notice any kind of vibration or wobbling at high speeds??

Quick reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance..
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011