1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sure no issue's romsi, the last time I checked a couple of months back the lenso's were in the range of 28-30k last.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Update:

3 out of 4 alloys have diagnosed with bent at inner wall (2 Major, 1 minor); resulting wobble only at 80 KMPH. Time to check out for new set of alloys, which I did last weekend at Bombay Tyres, Milan Subway. Checked out Lenso - Samurai Series for the price 21k (4 Pc, 15", 100 PCD). Not yet finalized...Coming weekend, I should be visiting Car Boutique at Opera House, Mumbai to check out more options. It's been informed, the price will be more competitive there as compared to Bombay Tyres.

Will keep you all posted.

2011-10-16-13.24.48-1.jpg

2011-10-16-13.20.36-1.jpg
  3. Sandy going for 100 PCD? And by the way was the Mumbai Potholes responsible for Linea Alloy failure?
  4. Grandeur

Arvind, not yet decided upon 100 PCD, still hunting for 98 PCD and yes...it was the Mumbai potholes and little bit of my ignorance. I should have reported much earlier to service center but due to work load I ignored for 2 months. :(

Tagda phatka lagega :((
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    its samurai or riden series both names is printed on it ;)

holes are same like my 17 lenso riden , go for it without any doubt but 21k is bit high , its price should be around 18k , chk out another dealers
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I liked the second one. It will suit to your Red Punto....1st alloy will suit to White, Black and Silver Punto :)
  7. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    yeh 2nd one is good
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    sandy, do post pic of alloys u'll be looking at opera,mumbai. Even i think that 21k is bit hight for lenso 15''. At opera you will surely find out some 98pcds.
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the first one will stand out just like the punto does
  10. Grandeur

Finally got to hear something what I really wanted to....My personal choice is also the first one. :).
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2011