1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. I enquired from them and it is 100 PCD and also size is 14" so no chance for us..... :(
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Just one pic.... this is not fair... Side profile is not enough... Still cannot see "215 on Punto kaise lagte hai"...
  3. zeeshan

zeeshan

PORT BLAIR
    Here comes the !@#$%^&* monster alloy & tyres :d

ALLOY - 100 PCD 17"

TYRE - 205/40/R17

TYRE 4.JPG

TYRE 5.JPG

TYRE 6.JPG
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  4. @ Zeeshan...

Looks stunning dude... and which brand and make are the alloys and tyres??

What have you done to the front bumper???
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Zeeshan chrome plated alloys looks awsome on white Punto. I am fan of chrome plated alloys.

Mods sorry to be off topic.

BTW you are from Port Blair, is it possible get my Punto to Port Blair from Pune. A trip to Port Blair is in mind since long time. I want to take my Punto to PB. Let me know what is the procedure.
  6. zeeshan

zeeshan

PORT BLAIR
    hi romsi.... thnks for your comment, these are S-M RACING ALLOYS (JAPANESE MAKE), TYRES - NANKANG. i have modified the front bumper myself like the jet fighter grill. have a better look at this thread http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?1944-FULLY-MODED-PUNTO

hi kedarbendre..... thnks for your comment on chrome thing i like these chromes heavenly........... please let me know where you from then i can enquire about the shipping to port blair, it will be easily transported here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh man... i m impressed !!! its so damn awesome, far better than your old ones !! completely transformed the looks... Its highly unfair to release teasers like this instead of a couple of full side profile pics !!

sorry if i m being rude, but that matt black work on the side fender doesnt look good at all, doesnt gel well with the rest of the things you ve done , nice alloys and roof blackening also is damn goood , though i would have preferred gloss black up there.
    Are the roads in portblair that good to drive with such a low profile of 40 !! :O .. a person i know frequently goes to the workshop to remove the dent in fender(but thats i20) after tyre hitting it driving through roads of kerala !
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
  8. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai

tarun bhai look at my spoiler u vl lyk it sure
  9. zeeshan

zeeshan

PORT BLAIR
    where is your spoiler man i too wana see it
  10. omzworld

omzworld

Spoiler please!! Even I am interested in getting one for mine!