1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

98 PCD Alloys

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Grandeur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Sure we can meet. I will be at Trivandrum next weekend - Sunday (21) is very much ok or like last time a quick catch up some where around technopark.

Due to rain mud it looks like grey silver in my previous snap. On washing it should look like this :D

HRS.jpg
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Today even I had word with Maverick & varunrtr and both of them had the same idea. I think 20th or 21st would be fine. Will keep you updated. Hope we can expect more members this time :)
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think i saw this yesterday at park. think you are working at gayathri.... Looked real Hawt !!
    Well, you can count me in for the nxt meet , which will obviously be happening in and around technopark :p
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes Varun...you guessed it right. He works there :)
  5. @ Varun - Ys, I work from gayathri.

During installation, found that the stock spanner won't fit in though new alloy hole. Has to get a 17" spanner ASAP.
  6. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    Thanks Roy.. :)
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think some of you would have gone through this... since i didn't see these pics in our thread even though i have seen this person here in TFI, thought i d share this here.....inspired by the Ken block gymkhanas rally car alloys, he has executed this beautifully and i m totally in love with this . I m sure many here would also be inspired by this !!
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-...ead-lets-see-your-wheels-249.html#post2459541
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey, I met SumitBahl on 11th Aug. Trust me those alloys look super cool. I forgot to ask him about what he did with the Punto alloys that he had bought.
    He'll be updating about these alloys at TFI as well.

I also came across 16 inch alloys with that BBS design of the alloys posted by Phew. Did not visit the ahop to ask about the PCD number etc. Just saw them on display outside the showroom.
  9. Even I have got linea alloys for my punto, was thinking to paint it in matt black, now more confusion - black or white? for my red punto
  10. how abt dark grey....woudnt look bad...wat say